Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It Seems Incellius Savage Might Be Correct About My Midface Being Narrow Under The Weight

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Most of the width I have on my midface is a result of fat and not bone which is why it looks unattractive. After sucking in my cheeks then using my fingers to go deep and feel the bone, it turns out the bone structure on the left side is very thin and narrow, as well as the right, but it looks comical on the left. But the worst part is my midface is extremely long, the only positive quality is a wide maxilla which looks comical with weak cheekbones, recessed mandible and recessed orbitals. Jaw surgery can fix the mandible and potentially the cheekbone and fat grafting could save my infraorbital rims but nothing will fix my long midface, so it's over. I will still lose the weight because it will look slightly better than now but unless I am drastically wrong, it's over.

@Incelius Savage is always right, he’s a sage.

millimeters of bone will decide your fate in this world.