Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IT screenshotted my comment

J

JamesMLM

Captain
Now I’m going to be Reddit famous :feelsaww: :feelscomfy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/15bau6r/yeah_your_looks_are_the_problem/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

IMG 6471
IMG 6682

IMG 6683
IMG 6728
IMG 6684
IMG 6607

Last edited:
Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Cope, they are nobodies

Congregations!

I hope someone puts me on IT

:feelsrope: So I won’t be the next @BrendioEEE
You mean getting cucked by a whore and then baiting various forums with your suicide streams?

You should have said something based, your comment was the most soy

There are normies with the exact same rules for their GF as @Coargutio had, and they get GFs and pussy just fine...

They are very accepting of those things, as long as you aren't an Incel. It's so transparent and pathetic.

There are normies with the exact same rules for their GF as @Coargutio had, and they get GFs and pussy just fine...

They are very accepting of those things, as long as you aren't an Incel. It's so transparent and pathetic.
Tbh. Everythign I said was reasonable. I was being very lenient. But its all about looks. Chad could chain her up in the basement and it'd be fine.

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve been posted over there especially when taking all of my Reddit accounts into consideration. :feelskek:

Also, I’ve developed some sort of intuition when it comes to the posts I KNOW for a fact that they will be screenshotting. They’ve become so predictable, it’s funny.

Last edited: