Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT says low IQ cels deserve to be alone

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
How the hell are you supposed to get into a good school if you're low iq? how are you supposed to figure out how to "charm" them if you have autism? it's over

and I thought fucking drunk girls was rape

9802e35fa3d464d3ed7824b37470fb7c.png

It's not as if high IQcels have it any easier. The pressure and expectations are ridiculous, and in the end some Chad with Daddy-Dollars will get his way through Oxford while you slave to get a 30 on the ACT and end up doing menial tasks for suicidal Gen Xers with their Bachelor's and nothing else

They still hate ugly men? Ugh i just wanna rot in peace.

It's not as if high IQcels have it any easier. The pressure and expectations are ridiculous, and in the end some Chad with Daddy-Dollars will get his way through Oxford while you slave to get a 30 on the ACT and end up doing menial tasks for suicidal Gen Xers with their Bachelor's and nothing else
if ur high iq you don't have to slave to get a 30 it comes easily to you. They can make six figures in STEM i don't feel sorry for high iq people

you actually don't need iq to get into a real good school or to charm
for charming, you just need to be attrative and a bit extroverted and everything you say will be charming
for going to a good school, you need to be a nice obedient slave that will endure the long nights of studying

How the hell are you supposed to get into a good school if you're low iq? how are you supposed to figure out how to "charm" them if you have autism? it's over

:blackpill::cryfeels:

if ur high iq you don't have to slave to get a 30 it comes easily to you. They can make six figures in STEM i don't feel sorry for high iq people
Dude, I'll be honest: I scored high on the ACT and got a nice STEM degree, and I barely make above minimum wage in my lab.

>"Sorority girl"

Typical

Maybe in their head if everyone can't consent then it's not rape :feelskek:

bro, women in general have no idea about what they are talking, feminism and shit like this are very low iq

IQ does not matter borderline retarded homless methhead chad will have a much easier time with this toilet and her friends than any STEMcel ever would

She assumes all men are attractive. She ignores the existence of ugly men. Her brain filters them out.

We've been through all these euphemisms already.

Nice = Tall
Charming = Good Face
Goes to a "good" school = High SES, IQ, NT with parents financing so they can party all through 4 year college without study and work taking up all their time

The criteria of going to a "good" school and being able to party filters out the subhumans by itself.

IQ does not matter borderline retarded homless methhead chad will have a much easier time with this toilet and her friends than any STEMcel ever would
women always filter out the most intelligent males from the gene pool and exclusively hook up with lower iq men. the patriarchy is the bulwark against female dysgenic sexual selection

The “questionable choices” she’s talking about were probably HTNs :feelshaha:

there's no right answer with them, blood.

it's just over for us only