Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious it`s not your fault

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★
it`s not our fault we are ugly the actual fact is we are victims majority of Foids could not handle even one of our bad experiences let alone more my entire life i`ve been rejected humiliated and belittled and i`m sure you all have too i`m so tired of normies saying it`s our fault we are stronger together so we got to stick together we only have eachother

Last edited:
it`s not our fault we are ugly the actual fact is we are victims majority of Foids could not handle even one of our bad experiences let alone more my entire life i`ve been rejected humiliated and belittled and i`m sure you all have too i`m so tired of normies saying it`s our fault we got to stick together we only have eachother
I was told incels dont want to stick together.

it`s not our fault we are ugly the actual fact is we are victims majority of Foids could not handle even one of our bad experiences let alone more my entire life i`ve been rejected humiliated and belittled and i`m sure you all have too i`m so tired of normies saying it`s our fault we got to stick together we only have eachother
im so sad today:cryfeels:

saw a happy couple snuggling in the groceriestore and it fucking broke me

immediately bought a bottle of liqior and now im drunk and sad

i needed to hear this, thank you

I wanted to hang myself when I lookmaxxed my body and when people asked for face pics and saw them I got blocked and removed on all media. Proof that face is the sole reason I am an incel.

im so sad today:cryfeels:

saw a happy couple snuggling in the groceriestore and it fucking broke me

immediately bought a bottle of liqior and now im drunk and sad

i needed to hear this, thank you
Brutal brocel hope you`re doing good

I wanted to hang myself when I lookmaxxed my body and when people asked for face pics and saw them I got blocked and removed on all media. Proof that face is the sole reason I am an incel.
Looks are everything

Most Standard Smartphone cams make you look worse then the mirror. Download BeautyCam from Playstore its free, I use it to smooth my skin and give me a sharper jawline.

Obviously doesnt work in a real life confrontation.

saw my uncle get more sexual experiences from a hookup today than I will ever have:feelscry:

I'm thankful for my parents, because without them I would be blackpilled unironically.

Most Standard Smartphone cams make you look worse then the mirror. Download BeautyCam from Playstore its free, I use it to smooth my skin and give me a sharper jawline.

Obviously doesnt work in a real life confrontation.

Thanks. Any version for iPhone?

I tried approaching irl too as a muscular slimmer man but I got rejected 24/7. Women look at me with disgust, its so sad that my face is so ugly that bodytype wont change it. I am Blackop2cel tier face so its over unless I get a major plastic surgery and that includes the cranium :feelsrope:

I'm thankful for my parents, because without them I would be blackpilled unironically.
What exactly do you mean by that? Aren’t you blackpilled already because you are on an incel forum? I’m thankful my mom is good to me and my dad was good to me when he was still alive, but that doesn’t stop me from being blackpilled.