Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it`s my Birthday

Grodd

Grodd

#1 Foid hater
★★★
I am now 20 years old still KHHV with no friends one of the only positive things in my life is this forum and i am thankful for every single one of you for everything it`s good to know i`m not alone in my suffering and i like consider some of you my friends i really hope today none of my family ask why i still have never had a GF because it`s too brutal

Happy Birthday Brocel! I hope you enjoy it:feelsLightsaber:
tenor.gif

Happy Birthday man! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::dab:

I hope you get a giga Stacy as a birthday present. :feelsokman:

happy birthday brocel

I'm sorry man

You are 20 which is the semi wizard age, this is only the warmup to true inceldom.

Birthdays are always especially brutal

Thanks brother i know Things will only get worse :feelsseriously:
"ThiNgS Do GeT bEttER" - people who had relationships their whole lives

Btw why tf do I think you are that one riceman brown belt that I know from 3 cities across me:feelskek:

Enjoy it while you can :feelscomfy:. Your parents may either keep asking if you have a gf or just get over it were they accept your fate. People who I thought were my friends forgot my birthday a while ago.

I hope you got new copes.

Enjoy it while you can :feelscomfy:. Your parents may either keep asking if you have a gf or just get over it were they accept your fate. People who I thought were my friends forgot my birthday a while ago.

"Do you have a gf yet" - my mom who thinks I am attractive yet foids unrelated to me say otherwise

"Do you have a gf yet" - my mom who thinks I am attractive yet foids unrelated to me say otherwise
That sucks. I wish they minded their own business, its something parents should ask their foid daughters.

I am now 20 years old still KHHV with no friends one of the only positive things in my life is this forum and i am thankful for every single one of you for everything it`s good to know i`m not alone in my suffering and i like consider some of you my friends i really hope today none of my family ask why i still have never had a GF because it`s too brutal
Happy Birthday Brocel, It's not gonna get any better until AI Gfs are invented and mass produced

"ThiNgS Do GeT bEttER" - people who had relationships their whole lives

Btw why tf do I think you are that one riceman brown belt that I know from 3 cities across me:feelskek:
Exactly i fucking hate when normscum say that shit :feelshaha: and no that`s not me in not in the US and i`m White

I hope all my family just accept i`m never gonna get a GF

I hope all my family just accept i`m never gonna get a GF
My dad accepted it around when I was 17 and never mentioned it to me again. My mother still hasn’t accepted it and keeps telling me, “You’ll find someone”. Even by a stroke of luck I did get one, it can never undo the damage that years of loneliness and ostracism during my formative years did

My dad accepted it around when I was 17 and never mentioned it to me again. My mother still hasn’t accepted it and keeps telling me, “You’ll find someone”. Even by a stroke of luck I did get one, it can never undo the damage that years of loneliness and ostracism during my formative years did
mogs me, my dad still thinks there will be a time when i get foids (aka betabuxxing, lmao)

Yes my mother copes like crazy and i know she has good intentions but it`s tiring the rest of my family sorta have accepted i`ll be a virgin forever but they still ask from time to time

mogs me, my dad still thinks there will be a time when i get foids (aka betabuxxing, lmao)
Lol. My father gave up on me getting a gf a long time ago. He used to always try to get me to ask girls out and put myself out there before he truly realized what an awkward sperg I am. From when I was 17 to when he died around a month ago he never brought it up to me again. We stuck to talking about our classic car and other stuff, lol. He realized I was too much of a sperg to ever get a gf. My mother still hasn’t realized yet and often keeps spewing bluepilled platitudes

Yes my mother copes like crazy and i know she has good intentions but it`s tiring the rest of my family sorta have accepted i`ll be a virgin forever but they still ask from time to time
My mother is very bluepilled as is yours, so they won’t accept the harsh reality. I know my mother means well though, so I can’t get mad

I'm sorry. Happy Birthday. I hope you get cool stuff and cake or get it for yourself.

Oof, people your age are having great lives while you rot alone. I'm 21 and I know that feeling

Lol. My father gave up on me getting a gf a long time ago. He used to always try to get me to ask girls out and put myself out there before he truly realized what an awkward sperg I am. From when I was 17 to when he died around a month ago he never brought it up to me again. We stuck to talking about our classic car and other stuff, lol. He realized I was too much of a sperg to ever get a gf. My mother still hasn’t realized yet and often keeps spewing bluepilled platitudes
Do you miss him or nah ?

Do you miss him or nah ?
I miss him like crazy man. We were always close and like best friends. Right from when I was 5 in 2010, we were going to car shows in the 1971 Camaro he just bought. We’d also go to our cabin regularly and enjoy the nature together. We did many projects out there together like building a garage, trimming the trees to look nice, repairing a vintage tractor, and we used to each use a riding mower at the same time to get the grass cut in the big yard faster. It was a horrible blow losing him and I’m so much more lonely. I end up doing much of this hobby stuff alone now. Also, it’s all up to me to repair the tractor, lawnmowers, and do most of the work on the cabin. Some repairs simply aren’t possible with only one person. We still have the cabin and I still have the Camaro. When I drove the Camaro for the first time without him last week, the memories and nostalgia poured in. Glad I have it as a memento. Little did we know this was the last car show we would ever attend together.
IMG 6720