Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT roasties tell men with acne to use makeup

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 20240630 120152
All the comments under this post are them praising him. Remember, they will only say this on reddit, in reality they are fucking disgusted if you do this. It's ironic considering how much roasties fraud. But it's just roastie behaviour I guess. Virtue signalling in public and but demons in private. Hope all of them get shot by some nigger(in GTA 5) but knowing them they will probably enjoy getting shot, because, they're disgusting whores who will fuck criminals.

High IQ post.

High IQ post.
Thanks. But there's nothing high IQ. Once, you swallow the Blackpill it's easy to predict female nature. The Blackpill truly guides us.

My skin isn’t the issue :feelsseriously: my lack of bone is :feelsseriously:

Disgusting soyddit

No, I am not putting estrogen filled chemicals on my skin trannydit

No, I am not putting estrogen filled chemicals on my skin trannydit
There's no problem with using concealer, to hide acne and acne scars. But foids can tell your wearing concealer and will make fun of you.

why is IT so obsessed with telling us to be fags

This is good advice if you’re a faggot

32353.jpg

Done, what's next?

skincare is a meme
i have severe acne scarring but i would still be incel if it magically disappeared and i had perfect clear skin
however if i magically became 6'3...

IT really have an obession with Faggot behaviour