Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT roasties get exposed to the Racepill for the first time. Asian women are not "beautiful" dear roasties, arab women fog the shit out of them!

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
@Despicablecel's thread which turned into a race war got posted

Before, I start mods can move this to lounge, if this isn't appropriate for ID, But I don't think there's any problem because, I'm not trying to racebait here. Just trying to spread the Racepill, and mods have got to understand, that there's nothing ethnic foids(who make up a good percentage of IT, because, they can't get chad) hate more then being reminded that they are not white, these whores are too dumb to check lounge, so they're never exposed to it.

Also this information will make them deppresed, when we were first blackpilled we were deppresed, why not make them suffer as well? Make this post and exception so they at least start checking lounge as well. It's huge win for the incel community if the Racepill goes mainstream and ethnic foids go crazy.

Anyways, no matter how much roasties cope, and say 'all women are beautiful' all that couldn't be further from the truth. Dethnic women want to look white, it's not rocket science. And it's pretty obvious, Asian women are only sought after by white men because, they're whores who will sleep with white men as long as they're not completely subhuman. Because, they want Their children to have "BLOOO AYSO AND WHITU SKINU" what these Asian roasties don't seem to realize, is that their inferior genes are so subhuman(dominant) that their children will never be white, there's a reason why all Hapa children look subhuman and Asian.

Asians women wish they had rounder eyes, colored eyes, double eyelids, high causcaian noses, better causcaian jaws, white skin, and hair. Asians are the least causcaian race, hence, why noodlwhores even sleep with Indians in hopes their offspring becomes more causcaian. Unlike, these Noodlewhores, I wake up every morning, and I'm proud that I was born Lebanese, why would I not? When I have white skin, green eyes, round eyes, a high nose and a causcaian jaw? All the things which these roasties desire so much? No matter how much they cope, Asian women will never be beautiful without suregry, skin, hair lightening and contacts, and a lot of fakeup. Rant over.

So here are the comments under that post. Don't have time to quote them, I'll just add numbers.
IMG 20240630 102205
1. Yes roastie it's just the cold truth that you noodlewhores are ugly af, unfortunately, people even on this forum don't realize how much you whores fraud. Even, you know you're an ugly roastie chingchong, that's why Asian women are so jealous of Persian women, even Chinese emperors bought Blue eyed Persian women, from the Persians. not chingchongs.
Inshallah, one day even Normies will be aware of your frauding gook
Behaviour. Anime has made you subhumans belive you're more attractive then you are, and you also fooled most of the world unfortunately.

IMG 20240630 105757

. I'm not surprised that you have been called "racist" by you chingchong noodlewhore friends, ugly roastie. Every noodlewhore dreams of "GETTING A WHITU BOY". Also why are you acting as if dating inside your race is a big accomplishment? Stay within you race roastie, stop making ugly hapa mutts, you're an ugly noodlewhore, who needs to lighten their skin, get millions of surgeries(to look casuacian) dye you hair blonde, and get contacts and wear 100 layers of makeup. You're also flat, that's nature's sign of telling men that you can't give healthy babies. Disgusting slanted eye whore. Your eyes are extremely ugly! That's why everyone makes fun of them, go get surgery so you can finally look like Arab/white women who you're so jealous of.

2)Yes, this website is where ugly men dwell, stupid fat sheboon. You will always be an ugly gorrila, you wish you were me. You will always be shitskin, when people look at you skin, they think of shit, while,my white skin is angelic. Seethe you dumb gorrila
IMG 20240630 102114
4. Doubt you're an arab, probably, Just a coping noodlewhore larping as Arab to make your gook friends happy. Even if you're that rare Arab woman who whores around. I know you were happy when you heard that you mog the shit out of those subhumans, stop virtue signalling dumb whore.

IMG 20240630 102138

5) no you coping gook whore, that's what an unfrauded Asian whore looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_20240630_102153.jpg
    IMG_20240630_102153.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Made_In_Azania
@DarkStarDown
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@Cayden Zhang
@Despicablecel
@ItsovERfucks

Reddit is a place that tends to attract the same type of beta males that cope with noodlewhores so no doubt they have to defend them and pretend they're attractive and deny they only date noodlewhores because they're not good enough for white foids. They will do all this just to prevent any sort of inconvenient uncomfortable facts from observing basic reality to threaten their coping mechanism (asian foids) by exposing the truths they don't want to confront and admit are correct.

Reddit is a place that tends to attract the same type of beta males that cope with noodlewhores so no doubt they have to defend them and pretend they're attractive and deny they only date noodlewhores because they're not good enough for white foids. They will do all this just to prevent any sort of inconvenient uncomfortable facts from observing basic reality to threaten their coping mechanism (asian foids) by exposing the truths they don't want to confront and admit are correct.
Yes. Nailed it. I think you're the only sensible user here(the one who has accepted the noodlewhorepill)

Yellow fever is a sickness.

@Rapist
@Emba
@lazy_gamer_423
@Retardfuel
@SoycuckGodOfReddit
@ilieknothing
@Zhou Chang-Xing
@Cautious Raven
@Lizard King
@Sloth22
@Paperman
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda

Please add tldr:

(You goddamned motherfucking round eyed devil!)

The comment about Asian foid elevation from white guys being due to asian foids actually being attainable is 200IQ

The comment about Asian foid elevation from white guys being due to asian foids actually being attainable is 200IQ
Don't know if you're being sarcastic. But it's 100% true. Anybody who denies that is a fucking retard.

Please add tldr:

(You goddamned motherfucking round eyed devil!)
We need to spread the Racepill. Most ethnic foids hate being reminded that they're not white.

I think there are some asian women who can look naturally attractive, since they sometimes have caucasion-adjacent features but yes, for the most part, arabs women are way way way better. But like I've said before, white men know arab women have higher standards for men, both in terms of money and looks, so they don't worship white guys thr same way asian women do

Screenshot 20240630 002000 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 001911 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 001356 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 001058 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 000538 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 000218 TikTok
Screenshot 20240630 000259 TikTok
Screenshot 20240629 014610 TikTok

Anime has made you subhumans belive you're more attractive then you are, and you also fooled most of the world unfortunately
I actually don't think Asian females are ugly. But Asian males totally are and the main point made in that thread is that if you want good sons you don't breed with an Asian woman. If you are a white normie and you like the slanty eye look at least go for a Polynesian foid; just compare Jason Mamoa with ER - that's how your sons would turn out.

I think there are some asian women who can look naturally attractive, since they sometimes have caucasion-adjacent features but yes, for the most part, arabs women are way way way better. But like I've said before, white men know arab women have higher standards for men, both in terms of money and looks, so they don't worship white guys thr same way asian women do

View attachment 1189718View attachment 1189719View attachment 1189720View attachment 1189721View attachment 1189722View attachment 1189723View attachment 1189724View attachment 1189725
Yes agreed. The point of this post is to try and get these ethnic roasties(black, Asian Indian) to check lounge and get exposed to the Racepill, when they see something they don't like they will Post it there, being reminded about how subhuman they are truly fucks with ethnic foids. I get why mods don't allow such posts in IT, but it's infuriating knowing that not even the subreddit which keeps an eye on us is exposed to the Racepill, because, they are too dumb to check lounge.

Hopefully this post will change that and more racebait posts make it to IT, and ethnic foids go crazy.

I actually don't think Asian females are ugly. But Asian males totally are and the main point made in that thread is that if you want good sons you don't breed with an Asian woman. If you are a white normie and you like the slanty eye look at least go for a Polynesian foid; just compare Jason Mamoa with ER - that's how your sons would turn out.
Ah ok.

white men know arab women have higher standards for men,
Higher standards or just that Arabs mate guard? Most Asian foids I've seen in tech end up with white tech bros who make 200k+, while they aren't chads they are hardly genetic rejects.

Higher standards or just that Arabs mate guard? Most Asian foids I've seen in tech end up with white tech bros who make 200k+, while they aren't chads they are hardly genetic rejects.
It's a mixture of both.

I'd love for them to have some form of race-war on their sub, that would be too fucking good. :feelshaha:

Both. Arab men do mate guard, but arab women aren't so desperate for white features because many already have them. Look at these syrians for example. Why would they worship whites if they already have white skin and caucasion phenotyp, unlike asian women who have yellow skin and mongoloid phenotype

View: https://twitter.com/InsideIdlib/status/1806943887975420029

Both. Arab men do mate guard, but arab women aren't so desperate for white features because many already have them. Look at these syrians for example. Why would they worship whites if they already have white skin and caucasion phenotyp, unlike asian women who have yellow skin and mongoloid phenotype

View: https://twitter.com/InsideIdlib/status/1806943887975420029

True, they look like Sicilians, Greeks, and many other groups that are considered ethnic Europeans.

I'd love for them to have some form of race-war on their sub, that would be too fucking good. :feelshaha:
Their racewars would be which men is more misogynistic and has a worse persoynality on average:feelskek: .

It's entertaining sure, but the main reason I want them to get exposed to the Racepill is because, it drives ethnic women crazy. Mods should leave this post alone. Arguing amongst ourselves and the Racepill not going mainstream is pointless. Ethnic women hate being reminded of their subhumanity.

True, they look like Sicilians, Greeks, and many other groups that are considered ethnic Europeans.
Levantines like these are extremely common. There are plenty of white passing ones as well. That's why they're not that desperete unlike, noodlehwhores.

Their racewars would be which men is more misogynistic and has a worse persoynality on average:feelskek: .
Idk about that. But if things like this go mainstream, ethnic foids won't sleep well at night. I'll tell you that.

Levantines like these are extremely common. There are plenty of white passing ones as well. That's why they're not that desperete unlike, noodlehwhores.
Yeah the Assad family are basically high-IQ white tallfag chads and stacies.

Asma is so pretty and well spoken btw, fuck being born a white passing Arab chad must be a heavenly experience as you can find a loyal wife like that.

Last edited:
They don't look into anything because it doesn't affect them. To them we don't even exist.

You mean the lighter-skinned/white-passing ones can pass as a part of that population.

Some levantines can yeah, but as I say a lot of them still have facial morphology/features which does look more "Middle-Eastern"

View attachment 1189731

Asma is so pretty and well spoken btw, fuck being born a white passing Arab chad must be a heavenly experience as you can find a loyal wife like that.

View attachment 1189732
Yeah these people don't just look like "lighter-skinned" MENA but they could actually pass as White, except in places such as Scandinavia, the Baltics, and maybe Ireland.

View attachment 1189731

View attachment 1189732
It's crazy because, no matter how many white passing gazan kids people see, they still will believe all Arabs are brown lol. I see people like this everyday on Lebanon. The Jews are intelligent, they know brown= more easy to dehumanise and start wars. These are random people on the streets of Lebanon, I see people like this everyday!

I can show you millions of videos like this.

They don't look into anything because it doesn't affect them. To them we don't even exist.
The Racepill will drive dethnic foids crazy. Trust me. Because, the Racepill is what everyone knows is true, but very few are ready to accept.

Some levantines can yeah, but as I say a lot of them still have facial morphology/features which does look more "Middle-Eastern"
Yes, agreed. But you're an sfcel. Most white Normies can't tell the difference, can they?

Yes, agreed. But you're an sfcel. Most white Normies can't tell the difference, can they?
Depends on where the normies are from.

In places like Scandinavia, the Baltics, etc. I imagine they could spot them

In more urban parts of the UK & especially in the US & Canada, perhaps not.

Agreed

In urban areas, most Whites can't even pick up on some hapas or mixed indians being non white, let alone arabs.

Screenshot 20240201 071401 Samsung Internet

View attachment 1189731

View attachment 1189732
Even brown arabs still look better than Asians since they still have better bones. It's not just about passing as white

A601e39b 32ab 4ea8 915b 6b2f7343fff6
9e443354 ace5 4ff9 a121 35053386d078
26747df9 dc4b 4fa6 9c10 618083b7eb23

True. Soys go jbwmaxxing

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at those ITards' replies lmao.

4. Doubt you're an arab, probably, Just a coping noodlewhore larping as Arab to make your gook friends happy. Even if you're that rare Arab woman who whores around. I know you were happy when you heard that you mog the shit out of those subhumans, stop virtue signalling dumb whore.
That's the thing, I think she's actually an Arab and she's happy with what you wrote, but not for being told she fogs noodles, but because her ethnicity was mentioned like this. Remember, there's only one thing leftists actually want, and that's victim points:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek:. For years, only noodles could claim that. Mainstream scholarship claimed that Asian women and black men are the principal victim of racial fetishization, guys here at incel forums pretty much agreed, even normies agreed with it and joked about it. Now, reading your posts and commenting on them, that chick can also finally claim to be a victim of le fetishization:feelsthink:.

If anything, the virtue signalling part is her saying at the end how nasty the "racism" against noodles is. For years, those same people have been saying that it's being fetishized for your race, not rejected for your race, that's the bad thing. Just think of how nobody really give a shit about ricecels' struggles compared with, as I've mentioned, the number of articles written about ho bad noodles and black men have it for being fetishized by whites. Yet suddenly, she acts as if being rejected is bad to them all of a sudden:feelskek::feelskek:.

Also, the bullshit about Arab women being worshipped for their submissiveness:feelskek:, when you've spent that entire thread saying that you find them more attractive due to their looks alone:feelskek:. Are they genuinely trying to claim now that "muh personaliteehee:soy:" matters to men:lul:, the same way they try to pretend that it matters to women:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelskek:?

2)Yes, this website is where ugly men dwell, stupid fat sheboon. You will always be an ugly gorrila, you wish you were me. You will always be shitskin, when people look at you skin, they think of shit, while,my white skin is angelic. Seethe you dumb gorrila
Gigabased:lul::lul::lul:.

It's really a bit obvious that you're not a Westerner, I don't think I've ever seen even a white supremacist from the US or WE daring to openly say something like this:yes::yes::feelzez::feelzez:. Which is even more hilarious since those retards commenting in that IT thread are so clueless that they 100% think that you're one of those:feelskek:.

Is this dumb cunt really trying to pretend like not even normies joke about how starved for white men noodles are and that they'll go for any even slightly decent ones:feelskek::feelskek:.

This is true, Middle Eastern women are hands down the most beautiful on the planet(my opinion), Arabs, Assyrians, Persians, Azeris, Kurds, Maronites, Egyptians, Turks etc, even Jewish women with their curly brown hair, all of them mog even cumskin dog-fuckers if the world wasn't so White-washed, Asians look like underage aliens & are incel-factories

This obsession men have with White & Asian whores is absurd, considering other ethnicities mog them back to Caucasus mountains & Mongolian steppes

this take is pretty much spot on.
as far as foids go (a greedy bunch as a whole) I would say that noodlewhores are also relatively even more moneygrubbing than average as well, as I only ever have seen them with beta subhuman whites that make around six figures or more.
ugly white guys w/out money might have an easier time with desperate sheboons