Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT roastie is toastie about new Batman only looking like Chad and not Gigachad

The only reason they say look doesn't matter is to not sound shallow, and keep up the appearance of a non judgemental person. Good thing we know about the blackpill, awalt narcissitic eugenics, chad worshiping shallow cunts.

Last edited:
"Women don't have crazy standards tssss"

"That superhero movie actor isn't attractive"

Reminds of a fat fuck irl who said she likes men who have "some muscle but not too much, like Captain America, he's just right"

How over it must be if a legit Hollywood actor, head shape - display:block; jawmogger is not enough.

I can hear her pussy flaps clapping from my room

she wants a masculine chad instead of a pretty boy chad

Reminds of a fat fuck irl who said she likes men who have "some muscle but not too much, like Captain America, he's just right"
JFL.

As this is my thread I feel I just chime in.
Nowhere did I even mention Pattison or Wayne, I was referring to a potential epic villain convo, and the potential to have incel tier villains, as a foil to Chad Pattinson.

I think my post, even what IT posted, make this quite clear, so where have they got this idea from??

@PPEcel can you sort your friends out please, their IQ is getting lower by the day

As this is my thread I feel I just chime in.
Nowhere did I even mention Pattison or Wayne, I was referring to a potential epic villain convo, and the potential to have incel tier villains, as a foil to Chad Pattinson.

I think my post, even what IT posted, make this quite clear, so where have they got this idea from??

@PPEcel can you sort your friends out please, their IQ is getting lower by the day
I think superhero movies are fucking boring

The only reason they say look doesn't matter is to not sound shallow, and keep up the appearance of a non judgemental person. Good thing we know about the blackpill, awalt narcissitic eugenics, chad worshiping shallow cunts.

Lol. That is, she acknowledges that that guy might be closer to an incel just because of his looks? And she's "irritated" because the guy is not giga chad but just chad or whatever? Is that what she's saying? But I thought that personality is what matters for the longest time.
Just be a superhero fighting nazis theory

Last edited:

Women who say that need to be jailed