Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IT retard threatens incels, says that we will pay for what we did to that doxxed whore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
that's a threat.

why won't reddit shit them down?

like seriously, what is the limit on what inceltears can do?

Wow. Just wow. I've reported that post.

Bring it on tough guy. Just don't forget to grab your soylent on the way out!

Bring it on then pussy. Don’t forget your soylent
Wow. Just wow. I've reported that post.
Me too. Hopefully enough people report him so he gets banned

that's a threat.
I've already been threatened on IT as well.

At least IT downvoted it, but I doubt they even banned the responsible.

Last edited:
And no one contacts the FBI concerned with our safety.

"for sure this time, incels will be no more"

retard thinks he's in a capeshit movie taking down the evil organization I.N.C.E.L when he's actually just an overweight neckbeard hunched over at his keyboard defending m'lady

Nothing funnier than IT soy faggots trying to act tough :feelskek:

No one who's actually intimidating goes to that place, its only keyboard warriors

that's a threat.

why won't reddit shit them down?

like seriously, what is the limit on what inceltears can do?

we can legit make them get banned for that I already reported the sub and this person I advice all cels here to do the same

Yikes, IT users are a threat to the society! I wonder why FBI bois don't do something about them!

whiteknights me

"You’re all just cowards. You could dox a man but you would never because you don’t got the balls. Instead you pick on people who can’t easily defend themselves, like teenagers and women. That only proves to show how pathetic you are when you won’t bully someone your own size. You could pick on Chad, but you’re too busy ogling his cheekbones and dick to do so."

LOL at this fag. teenagers and women can't defend themselves but men can? JUST FUCKING LOL. first of all, teenagers can totally defend themselves. the idea that a 16 year old high school jock can't defend himself is retarded. most teenage guys i met in my life are big af and can easily kick the ass of a 25 year old man. and teenage girls aren't physically different from women in their early 20s, so don't say "teens can't defend themselves". also, how is it that teens and foids can't defend themselves against being doxxed but men can? this isn't a game of beating someone up, we aren't beating up teenagers and women. how easy it is to doxx someone is NOT based on how big they are. a big bodybuilder has just as much of a chance of being doxxed as a scrawny manlet. you don't need to be bigger than someone to doxx them. so stop acting like we're beating you up so enough of that "pick on someone your own size". you don't need to find someone who is smaller than you to easily win internet fights because you're just typing on keyboards. also, the only reason teens and foids have been "doxxed" is because they reveal their photos and shit online while we never saw any men that did. hell, i remember an IT member posted a photo of an IT man once on here a long time ago (i can't remember the thread). when i was 14 i doxxed a guy who hassled me online.

and they call us a coward? LOL. we have the balls to say shit that will get us violently hated by the whole internet and that will an entire subreddit to hassle us all day while they pick on a group of people who the rest of the internet hate and thus don't receive consequences for it, what we do takes more balls than what they do. so don't call us cowards you faggot.

LOL at this fag. teenagers and women can't defend themselves but men can? JUST FUCKING LOL.

This also contradicts their belief that "wahmen are strong and independent!". Who's the sexist now soys? :soy: :soy: :soy:

This also contradicts their belief that "wahmen are strong and independent!". Who's the sexist now soys? :soy: :soy: :soy:
also, they assume we only pick teens and women to doxx when most of us wouldn't mind doxxing a man, we just haven't had the opportunity in front of us yet.

Jfl fucking cuck

I will report this to the FBI.

retard thinks he's in a capeshit movie taking down the evil organization I.N.C.E.L when he's actually just an overweight neckbeard hunched over at his keyboard defending m'lady
"You’re all just cowards. You could dox a man but you would never because you don’t got the balls. Instead you pick on people who can’t easily defend themselves, like teenagers and women. That only proves to show how pathetic you are when you won’t bully someone your own size. You could pick on Chad, but you’re too busy ogling his cheekbones and dick to do so."

LOL at this fag. teenagers and women can't defend themselves but men can? JUST FUCKING LOL. first of all, teenagers can totally defend themselves. the idea that a 16 year old high school jock can't defend himself is retarded. most teenage guys i met in my life are big af and can easily kick the ass of a 25 year old man. and teenage girls aren't physically different from women in their early 20s, so don't say "teens can't defend themselves". also, how is it that teens and foids can't defend themselves against being doxxed but men can? this isn't a game of beating someone up, we aren't beating up teenagers and women. how easy it is to doxx someone is NOT based on how big they are. a big bodybuilder has just as much of a chance of being doxxed as a scrawny manlet. you don't need to be bigger than someone to doxx them. so stop acting like we're beating you up so enough of that "pick on someone your own size". you don't need to find someone who is smaller than you to easily win internet fights because you're just typing on keyboards. also, the only reason teens and foids have been "doxxed" is because they reveal their photos and shit online while we never saw any men that did. hell, i remember an IT member posted a photo of an IT man once on here a long time ago (i can't remember the thread). when i was 14 i doxxed a guy who hassled me online.

and they call us a coward? LOL. we have the balls to say shit that will get us violently hated by the whole internet and that will an entire subreddit to hassle us all day while they pick on a group of people who the rest of the internet hate and thus don't receive consequences for it, what we do takes more balls than what they do. so don't call us cowards you faggot.
Leonardo da Vinci IQ

White Knight

Miladies, are these insels reposting your publicly available information to their small forum? Information that requires a 10 minute search through your reddit profile to find, that literally anyone can do?

Fear not. I shall make them pay.

jfl he sounds like a reversed ER.

"Incels... are doxxing defenseless teenagers and women... and I have a major problem with that, a major problem. And this problem I intend to rectify."
Like they imply that doxxed 15 yo guy who got beaten up because of IT could defend himself against a group of other guys? Or he should have fight them off with a knive or gun? Apparently he can defend himself and should have just go fight them.

Last edited:
:soy: :soy: :feels: :feels:  fuck you IT cuck, please cry a little, I know you see this

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cO3MttgvHUY

Look! Inkwells! :soy:INKWEEEELLLLLLLSSSSSS! :soy::soy::soy:Our enemies hide in METAL BAWKSES, DA KOWARDZ! TEH FEWLZ!! :feels:We...(asthma) We should take away their METAL BAWKSES! ....SIMMMMPPPPINNNGGG!!!!!

Seriously tho, what is he going to do aside from shitposting anyway? And what we have to do with some random whore that keeps her data public? I'm not really up to date with recent dramas

Oo. I'm scared. What are they gonna do? Screencap and post it on IT?

all that whore is capable of is sucking some fat dick that's it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i’m sure my mother would laugh at my many benis posts.

Any ITcel, I'l meet you at any Xercise4Less gym in the United Kingdom (England) when they re-open on 25 July. All gyms have an MMA ring and/or Boxing ring. I'll also pay for your day pass if you're that broke.

If you're a foid I'd take pleasure in beating the crap out of you so I'll only fight you in an MMA ring.

The offer stands.

If only they knew how bad things really were :feelsNeo:

God these fags are cringe as fuck.

Didnt those retards doxxed us first ?
When we get doxxed we get fired and beated up into pulp
When they get doxxed they just get called a whore

make us pay lmao, sounds like hes a 14 year old cuck himself. srsly not even ITcucks can take that serious

@Colvin76 @tehgymcel420 @Gymcelled Looks like you guys can test out your strength on these soycucks threatening us.

@Colvin76 @tehgymcel420 @Gymcelled Looks like you guys can test out your strength on these soycucks threatening us.
jfl @ that soy trying to sound tough

Also he said women can't defend themselves. Isn't that misogynistic? :feelsEhh:

suck my dick and balls IT.

incels will never stop exposing foids