Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT redditor showing off his blue haired whale. JFL

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

How many dicks do you think she had before his

gigastacy lol

Volcel if you wouldn’t

Not big tiddies, not really goth, and definitely not a giga stacy

Also black lives do not matter

Gigastacy!! Does he seriously not realise that gigastacy needs to have a natural hair colour, look good without makeup, be young and not be a landwhale!! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this guy reminds me of a sri lankan coworker i once had.

JBB in action.

DO I HAVE TO MAKE A 1000 WORDS COMMENT ON THOSE FILTHY DERANGED SUBHUMANS AND POVERTY POOR DAMN ABOMINATIONS OR CAN I JUST UPLOAD REACTION? @Mecoja @Incelius Savage View attachment 656945 (IN VIDEO GAME)
Both are vomit inducing.

Blackpill debunked

Poor dude shoulda done thugmaxxing instead of leftistmaxxing, now he's got a 3/10 whale instead of a decent looking sheboon.

If she is a gigastacy, what is the 180 cm 60 kg 18 yo blond and blue-eyed girl I saw today?

If I had to think of a gigastacy, it would be a woman like Alexandra Daddario:

View: https://i.imgur.com/zGIOuvq.png

Not a flat chested, fat landwhale with blue hair and asymmetrical features. Why is this guy praising an actual 3/10?

Noooooo don't steal my goths

Wtf is a goth going to do with a nigger anyway? I have never seen niggers at metal concerts (they are always welcome ofcourse but they listen to rap)

I’m confused? Where is the gigastacy? Where are the big tits?

I’ve banged many foids with tits much bigger than that

one of the few actual looksmatched couples. congrats

Honestly wouldn't mind having sex with a girl like that

I haven't had sex in years and still wouldn't touch her. Good job eating the white man's table scraps, negroid.

I haven't had sex in years and still wouldn't touch her. Good job eating the white man's table scraps, negroid.
That's cute, that you think white men need to stoop that low.

Her: Big tiddy goth gigaTRANNY :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

You realize all these IT fags are all dating trannies right?
they suck that tranny cock and bend over and take it up the butt

just so they can show off a foid 'looking' mutant to try to mog incels :feelshaha:

Her: Big tiddy goth gigaTRANNY :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

You realize all these IT fags are all dating trannies right?
they suck that tranny cock and bend over and take it up the butt

just so they can show off a foid 'looking' mutant to try to mog incels :feelshaha:
Damn, I guess they have to find self worth somehow, so they find it by trying to mog men who are bottom of the barrel. Gotta forget that chad mogs you to oblivion somehow I guess...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

He has the bluepill goggles on.

This is a big titty gf:

View: https://i.imgur.com/hSqn5wf.png

The blackpill allows us to see reality clearly.

It's not really bluepill; it's low standards.

I wouldn't mind having sex with her because I accepted the fact attractive women will never want me. So I filter out attractive women, and when all I saw was ugly women, eventually I adapted.

Looks flat, but I wouldn’t say fat compared to most foids. Definitely not a gigastacy though