Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It really sucks losing at everything.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
I was reviewing moments in my life during LDAR and realized that I don’t think I was ever successful at a single fucking thing. I was trying to think of a single time I won anything and drew a complete blank. Obviously when it came to foids I was a complete failure, my grades were strictly average, sports I was a total failure(last pick for every gym class), and as far as friends went I didn’t form any real lasting connection.

All I’ve ever “won” were video games, but I’m not a pro player or anything of substance. All the while Chads have had it all. Winning in nearly everything, having natural talent and ability at anything they put their mind to. Other than looks, I wish I had the natural talent to be good at things like Chad the most.

Never began if you weren't talented/won at anything

A failure in everything i am

A failure in everything i am
I just wish I had something I was good at. Something I could impress people with, but everything I touch just turns to failure. It’s like we are cursed.

I just wish I had something I was good at. Something I could impress people with, but everything I touch just turns to failure. It’s like we are cursed.
ye we are cursed with shit genetics

same man, if it can make you feel better, im a looser too

first at birth a complete genetic trash and a manlet, i never had any glance of success with girls, never made a single friend in 20 years of age, and failed high school, i was never good at sport nor athletic, just some age strength, i already failed my dreams, sadly some people have it better in life than the others and we are not one on them.
It’s just I vividly remember playing basketball and getting shit on by the 6ft chads in school. They’d laugh and talk shit about how uncoordinated and stupid I was and I had NOTHING to say back. They were getting girls, making decent grades, and had the athletic talent. I had nothing but my computer.

You are chad at being incel

2 years of neeting to league = low plat/high gold mmr plateau, rotting to dota for a year = 3.5k from 900 mmr (i calibrated at it due to griefing normal games and i had no clue that it affected your ranked placements). just fuck it all. it is literally so horrid being average/shit at everything you do whilst putting in the same/even more effort than most chads. as for sports, dont even get me started, i suck at it ALL. as for anything academic? TOP KEK.

Relatable. I too am a total loser by the standards of society, but honestly I try not to think about it...

I suck at everything

I can't remember the last time i was genuinely happy

Same, I've failed at literally everything in life including video games

Same, I've failed at literally everything in life including video games
This is bigger ropefuel than anything. Many incels are high IQ or have a talent in art or even video games. I have none of those things and am awful at everything.

are you good at cooking at least
2296.jpg

I GOT A TROPHY ONCE!
so did everyone else

I've won at things, but I've lost at love so it all seems pointless.

You're one of the few 2017.
Worth something.

failure is the foundation of our existence in the end. the only reason people care what we say is due to political correct morality and SJW outrage machine, but beyond that, we might as well not even exist

imagine being born and you can run very fast and then play a game and then get paid millions.

talent is just an euphemism for high IQ, which is obviously based on genetics.
it never began:cryfeels: