Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It really is that way sometimes isnt it

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
17fe346

Water is wet

muh equality

If we're being real here, if a male teacher has sex with a female student it's usually rape or sex for better grades, while with a female teacher it's with a chad student.

about 61x the amount that the male teacher has to go to jail than the female teacher

If we're being real here, if a male teacher has sex with a female student it's usually rape or sex for better grades, while with a female teacher it's with a chad student.
Ironically this is exactly how the justice system thinks, which is why women get off scott free.

Mindsets like these are why women don't face consequences.

We aren't being real by stereotyping male and female cases. All that does is make the justice system unfair for men and excuse women.
about 61x the amount that the male teacher has to go to jail than the female teacher
Clown world

Last edited:
Ironically this is exactly how the justice system thinks, which is why women get off scott free.

Mindsets like these are why women don't face consequences.

We aren't being real by stereotyping male and female cases. All that does is make the justice system unfair for men and excuse women.

Clown world
I'm not excusing anything, that's just how it usually is. Obviously the differences between the prison sentences is retarded.

equality at its finest

I am so used to seeing shit like this I don't even feel rage this time. JFL absolute state of gynocentric hellhole society.

I am so used to seeing shit like this I don't even feel rage this tine. JFL absolute state of gynocentric hellhole society.
I wish I could be this numb. Just went on a r/pussypass binge.

I'm fuming ngl. Might actually go ape

5dd65381631271Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg

Women get away with absolutely everything. Water wet, fire hot

TUTORIAL MODE.

GTFO with your bullshit you fucking cuck :soy:

But in both cases, isn't it normally the female who seduces the man?

I'd think it's more likely that a female student offers the male professor sex for better grades than for the professor to propose the idea first.
The risk/reward for the female student is far more in her favor than the other way around because she doesn't risk prison or losing her job if the professor snitches. And the professor would only have sex with her because he's blinded by the opportunity presented him by the concrete spoken offer, while he wouldn't have offered it in the first place due to being unsure if she will accept or tell on him.

And in reading case studies of female teachers fucking their students, the seduction is almost invariably on the foid's side. She plies the chad with drinks, etc. before taking advantage of him. Why would a chad actively risk something to fuck his teacher when all the foids around him will give it up for free?

In either case, I think the foid is more to blame and the punishment should be higher, not lower.

Yep and they always try and paint the foid in a positive light, complete with a glammed up picture.

TUTORIAL MODE.

GTFO with your bullshit you fucking cuck :soy:
Fuck you and fuck off, I'm not defending women. Do you really think a teen girl in today's age would have the hots for that guy above?

:soy:

I'd think it's more likely that a female student offers the male professor sex for better grades than for the professor to propose the idea first.
The risk/reward for the female student is far more in her favor than the other way around because she doesn't risk prison or losing her job if the professor snitches. And the professor would only have sex with her because he's blinded by the opportunity presented him by the concrete spoken offer, while he wouldn't have offered it in the first place due to being unsure if she will accept or tell on him.

And in reading case studies of female teachers fucking their students, the seduction is almost invariably on the foid's side. She plies the chad with drinks, etc. before taking advantage of him. Why would a chad actively risk something to fuck his teacher when all the foids around him will give it up for free?

In either case, I think the foid is more to blame and the punishment should be higher, not lower.
Again I'm not trying to defend the woman here, I agree.

Just fucking lol at this point. A foid literally gets less than 5% of the sentence the guy got

I'm not trashing @JohnWickCel hes a cool guy. But notice how fast the male brain quickly makes the guy out to be the worst of the two without any evidence.

If one of our own can think this way, imagine how normies would look at it

I'm not trashing @JohnWickCel hes a cool guy. But notice how fast the male brain quickly makes the guy out to be the worst of the two without any evidence.

Brainwashing still has its lingering effects, even after swallowing the blackpill.

I'm not making him out to be a monster or a rapist or he screwed her for grades. I just don't see how a guy who's that old could have sex with a teen girl in today's society with the girl genuinely being attracted to him.

she should be decapitated and her headless body raped into trachea

It really should be higher. It is literally the foids fault for both. Foids will offer the teacher sex for better grades and will try to seduce the chad student. The guy will never initiate it

I'm not making him out to be a monster or a rapist or he screwed her for grades. I just don't see how a guy who's that old could have sex with a teen girl in today's society with the girl genuinely being attracted to him.
I get your point but it's still an assumption tbh. She could very well have just wanted to fuck this dude. Who knows

I wish I could be this numb. Just went on a r/pussypass binge.

I'm fuming ngl. Might actually go ape

5dd65381631271.Y3JvcCwzMjYwLDI1NDksMCwyOTg.jpg
Don't do it gorillabro, no female is worth getting jailed over

I get your point but it's still an assumption tbh. She could very well have just wanted to fuck this dude. Who knows
I read the article about the guy teacher and apparentely his marriage sucks and she was going through some family issue and he was her teacher and he made a move on her. She said she regrets it, of course.

I read the article about the guy teacher and apparentely his marriage sucks and she was going through some family issue and he made a move on her. She said she regrets it, of course.

Typical whore.

She only regrets it because she was caught.

Typical whore.

She only regrets it because she was caught.
The worst thing about modern life is that one wrong mistake or not being completely correct on everything get you shunned and distrusted, even on here. I mean I won't have to worry about it in a little while, but still sucks that most people on here think I'm a retarded cuck.

And they say females aren't privileged.

It really should be higher. It is literally the foids fault for both. Foids will offer the teacher sex for better grades and will try to seduce the chad student. The guy will never initiate it
The female is the one with the leverage in this kind of situation, and the one who exerts that leverage to gain some advantage (whether better grades or validation from a much younger sex partner). In either case, the male sexual desire is higher, and therefore the situation is ripe for exploitation by the female party, not the male. For the male to make the first move would be digging his own grave, as the female can deny the advance to her advantage (by snitching to the dean and getting her grades raised anyway, or being validated by the advance of the chad even without having sex with him).
And think of your typical weakling intellectual male who decides to become a teacher. That's not the type of man who I would think would take a woman by force or be a master groomer/seducer; on the contrary, he will wait for the female's "consent," and that consent is given whether the male is the teacher or the student in the cases I've outlined.

The female is the one with the leverage in this kind of situation, and the one who exerts that leverage to gain some advantage (whether better grades or validation from a much younger sex partner). In either case, the male sexual desire is higher, and therefore the situation is ripe for exploitation by the female party, not the male. For the male to make the first move would be digging his own grave, as the female can deny the advance to her advantage (by snitching to the dean and getting her grades raised anyway, or being validated by the advance of the chad even without having sex with him).
And think of your typical weakling intellectual male who decides to become a teacher. That's not the type of man who I would think would take a woman by force or be a master groomer/seducer; on the contrary, he will wait for the female's "consent," and that consent is given whether the male is the teacher or the student in the cases I've outlined.
Unfortunately they can always take adavantage and everyone will believe them. Teachers aren’t that aggressive and they will never make the first move. As you said if you make the first move you are already screwing yourself over. The foid can just take back her consent which is why consent is a joke.