Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It really is over for currycels

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
He had a 3/10 currywhore canoodling with him. This guy was like a 7-8/10 indian. 6 feet at least. She was shorter of course.

SPOILER: SHE HAD MAKEUP ON

curries are literally meme tier race. even blacks are at least taken seriously

curries are literally meme tier race. even blacks are at least taken seriously
Yea, if there is a god, he owes currycels an apology.
ezgif-2-08aa9d865d.gif

He had a 3/10 currywhore canoodling with him. This guy was like a 7-8/10 indian. 6 feet at least. She was shorter of course.

SPOILER: SHE HAD MAKEUP ON
Thats the best he was gonna get...and you know he doesnt even get to fuck that wilderbeast daily...she makes him beg for it. :lul::lul::lul: its so fucking over
Yea, if there is a god, he owes currycels an apology.
ezgif-2-08aa9d865d.gif
Nice set of teeth though

At least curries are generally good people. Can't say the same for blacks. Also, at least curries can date within their own race because their women aren't really desired.

no amount of street shitting will make me appeal to females

At least curries are generally good people. Can't say the same for blacks. Also, at least curries can date within their own race because their women aren't really desired.

kind of irrelevant but you have a point

kind of irrelevant but you have a point
I remember i stayed at a house with an Indian roommate from the East Bay. One day we were talking about music and it turned out that he was a big fan of the band King Crimson (which I really like), and had listened to them since he lived in India. You'll never see a black guy be a fan of prog rock; they're always into their hip-hop because thug game.

I remember i stayed at a house with an Indian roommate from the East Bay. One day we were talking about music and it turned out that he was a big fan of the band King Crimson (which I really like), and had listened to them since he lived in India. You'll never see a black guy be a fan of prog rock; they're always into their hip-hop because thug game.

black hip hop/rap culture is fucking retarded and sadly enough normies love it so now the west has been taken over by it.

black hip hop/rap culture is fucking retarded and sadly enough normies love it so now the west has been taken over by it.
Eh, it's just a fad. It'll be gone eventually. As long as the government doesn't ban me from listening to John Denver, James Taylor, or Cat Stevens, I really couldn't care less about what normies listen to. Let them listen to their garbage; perhaps the greatest freedom in life is being able to listen to the kind of music that you perceive as truly wonderful.

status makes or breaks a black man. blacks solely thrive on status, if they have good status they can get laid, if they dont they are SOL. its kind of like their replacement for looks entirely.

status makes or breaks a black man. blacks solely thrive on status, if they have good status they can get laid, if they dont they are SOL. its kind of like their replacement for looks entirely.
anyone can get status not just blacks

anyone can get status not just blacks

yes but status is most important for black men. the black man stereotype is hip, trendy, "badass" and extroverted. anyone who differs from this norm will be seen as a defect and also they wont have that status halo to cover up the subhuman looks that come with being black. black men who conform to the stereotype recieve a huge halo that also subconsciously boosts their perceived looks in the eyes of foids. thats why you see so many thugs or extroverted/NT blacks who are either sub 5 or normie tier or even gigamanlets with top tier stacies.