Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry Chad proves Height > Race

TheMonk

TheMonk

Greycel

Height > Face > Race

"How To Get A White Girl As A Indian Guy?"
be 6"3

Imagine if this Pajeet was 5"5. :feelskek: She wouldn't look at him twice.

So over for currycels under 5"10

height > face is bullshit. i would say height = face that seems much fairer

Obviously, anybody who says Race is a bigger factor than Height or Face is on copium.

He's not a Chadpreet. He's just over 6ft. Heightpill strikes again.

Already saw this shit but thats no chadpreet

:reeeeee: :reeeeee:Man I CANT HADNEL IT ANYMORE

Blonde hair blue eye Aryan white supremacist copers on suicide watch

Nah he is just rich

HD is ugly. 4/10 face but he looks tall.

Tall + MTN = High HTN smv. Also he's probably nt as well.

hes a 5 in india....
no way is that retard a MTN

just a tall fag
Yeah another reason is bc bitches see a tall indian and they think he's another race. Since there are so many "brown" races. And the stereotypical indian is short so they only think short indians are curry.

Height > Face > Race

be 6"3

5’10 ricecel it would be over even if I was mtn in us

Yeah another reason is bc bitches see a tall indian and they think he's another race. Since there are so many "brown" races. And the stereotypical indian is short so they only think short indians are curry.
He looks Indian asf retard. He's not one of those med passing lightskin curries. He is dravidiann

He looks Indian asf retard. He's not one of those med passing lightskin curries. He is dravidiann
Then you people tell me how the fuck this happened, maybe just an outlier then, because face still > height

Then you people tell me how the fuck this happened, maybe just an outlier then, because face still > height
A few women will fuck you regardless of thr way you look if you are tall. It's a fetish for them to be dominated by a large ugly man.

i disagree. height > face. A 6"2 LTN will get foids if he lifts and thugmaxxed no matter how ugly he is.

A 5"5 HTN or chadlike will not get laid..

Exactly. Whites are desired because of their height primarily outside of coloring, this is why some hispanics and blacks can do extremely well if they are tall.

This is one of the most retarded things I heard all week.

Human rights are genetic
full

This is one of the most retarded things I heard all week.
Yeah, no one will mistaken a curry for another race. Everyone can tell it from how ugly we are :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Grim_Reaper this nigger is Sri Lankan. Told you Tamils have the highest SMV :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Only if I was born a Tall High IQ Tamil Abo nigger :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. I will upgrade my genes breeding with a trad Tamil foid :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Height is the most important trait. They are the only ones who are allowed to be ugly. That's why you see plenty of overweight tallfags with toilets.

Height > Face > Race

be 6"3

stop coping, face > height, and it's not even close, I saw a 5'7 curry with a 5'9 white Ukrainian woman, it's all about money, most likely this curry sat and humiliated himself in front of her while simultaneously working 10 jobs so that she would be happy that while she wants chad her curry provides her wishes

@Grim_Reaper is this you? Looks like Tamils have it easy

Last edited:
Height really matters more than race, ethnicity and face

Tamils are the biggest incels
No Biharis are :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Tamils have it the easiest. You guys cuck all the chinks in all of their countries. I wish I was a Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No Biharis are :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Tamils have it the easiest. You guys cuck all the chinks in all of their countries. I wish I was a Tamil :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Biharis reproduce the most and Telangana has the same birth rate as Tamil Nadu.