Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT reacts to ProveTheIncelWrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Even theyve had it with that stupid fucking autist :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pcwmtd/eidolon_of_folly_part_26/

Part 26 of just this one specific series in his entire autistic metaverse. Jesus christ somebody help this man. We got a Braziliansigma situation all over again.

it really sucks that we live in a time where our only defense is to ignore somebody

what even fucking is this? Does anyone actually know what's it about?
I'm reading it but I can't understand shit. This guy has to be a troll. No one is this autistic.

Is this one of those virgin but not incel?

Remember when IT was virtue signaling about how much they "appreciate" him and his comics? I guess even he was too Austistic for IT.

He must admit that he's a turboautistic incel who belongs here. Apologize for your crimes of collaborating with the feminist enemy and come home, autistic man.

But I thought it wasn't about looks. Why are those incels not drawn as a Greek god.

I don't even understand the title of the comic. "Prove the Incel wrong" ??????

Can't believe that dude is a 30 year old KHHV and doesn't realize his situation, and continues to draw shit comics that look like they were done by a 5 year old just for 5 upvoterinos

i dont get it, that provetheincelwrong subreddit is literally full of comics.. what the fuck is the point of the subreddit though?