Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT Posting their L’s Online

Best way to do this?

• twitter

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • .is

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone who browses twitter at all may be familiar with “________ posting their L’s online” gimmick accounts - like “women posting their L’s online” - I was thinking of doing the same for IT cucks, basically showcasing their stupidity, but I want to know, would it be better to make a twitter account for it, or have a dedicated thread on this forum? I feel like the forum would be better so more Incels can see it, but I wanna hear your opinion.

YES SANS L THEM. L THEM ALL.

I just wanna have a dedicated place to showcase cuckold stupidity, is .is or twitter the best place to do it?
.is IS MUCH MORE BETTER SINCE YOU WON'T BE GIVING YOURSELF A HEADACHE READING CUCKOLDS LONG ESSAYS :yes:

I guess you could do both, but on .is the market is already saturated, with complaining and mocking IT for their apparent obsession and rampant coping about the bitter truth of the blackpill being one of the most popular pastimes around here... :feelsjuice:

Twitter has a very lengthy history of being very anti-wrongthink, however, so the slightest misstep around their rules would easily be censorable as it is with the blackpill. :feelshehe:

I guess you could do both, but on .is the market is already saturated, with complaining and mocking IT for their apparent obsession and rampant coping about the bitter truth of the blackpill being one of the most popular pastimes around here... :feelsjuice:

Twitter has a very lengthy history of being very anti-wrongthink, however, so the slightest misstep around their rules would easily be censorable as it is with the blackpill. :feelshehe:
SPARE SOME IQ STRANG3R?

I could always do both.