Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel it pisses me off when women below my looksmatch reject me

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
I understand when women above my league rejects me, but it truly frustrates me when my own looksmatch calls me ugly and rejects me. Even worse is when foids below my looksmatch reject me. Like i mog you bitch, i facemog you, height mog you, money mogg you,I have a job,house and a car and im relatively fit unlike you and yet you still you have the audacity to reject me you filthy slut.. And what is even more brutal is that these ugly foids go on social media ranting about guys like me asking them out and trying to get with them. They call guys like us weird and creepy but then they go home and are the ones jerking off to chads instagram and begging for chads attention.

Its so brutal, even ugly women don't want me. ugly women really piss me off. Like you're failing to do the one thing why you're created in this world for, and that is to look good. Apart from looking good, foids don't have any value in society. At least ugly men can carreer maxx but ugly women are useless

They only want CHAD and nothing else

This is hoeflation, looksmatches aren't possible anymore.

It'll keep getting worse.

We have no proof they are "below your looksmatch"

They only want CHAD and nothing else
This is hoeflation, looksmatches aren't possible anymore.

It'll keep getting worse.
Lol the duo is back
Screenshot 2024 01 17 125455

I got rejected by a morbidly obese jewish dyke with leg hair despite me being in good shape. I litERally wanted to go ER.

I understand when women above my league rejects me, but it truly frustrates me when my own looksmatch calls me ugly and rejects me. Even worse is when foids below my looksmatch reject me. Like i mog you bitch, i facemog you, height mog you, money mogg you,I have a job,house and a car and im relatively fit unlike you and yet you still you have the audacity to reject me you filthy slut.. And what is even more brutal is that these ugly foids go on social media ranting about guys like me asking them out and trying to get with them. They call guys like us weird and creepy but then they go home and are the ones jerking off to chads instagram and begging for chads attention.

Its so brutal, even ugly women don't want me. ugly women really piss me off. Like you're failing to do the one thing why you're created in this world for, and that is to look good. Apart from looking good, foids don't have any value in society. At least ugly men can carreer maxx but ugly women are useless
Looksmatches are out of the question now. You have to downgrade 5 levels at least to be considered equal to a foid.
IMG 1351

I got rejected by a morbidly obese jewish dyke with leg hair despite me being in good shape. I litERally wanted to go ER.
Sorry bro you don’t deserve it. Fuck that bitch and hang her in fortnite

Sexual market value is imbalanced at least 2 points for females.

In order for you to get with your looksmatch, you need to pull out all the stops while she will control you and still probably hates you.

No matter how ugly they're, they were already fucked by someone (or something or themselves) and are worthless