Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It pisses me off to no end that I have to go through so much bullshit just to get a girl

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
brb getting 20k+ of plastic surgery
brb having to get a ripped body
brb having to pay 6k+ to go to some shithole 3rd world country in hopes of finding a poor village girl.

Having to go through so much shit, even after I got the girl it would still feel like I´m getting the short end of the stick.

She gets access to a 1st world country, dates up significantly in terms of money, I have to pay for literally everything for her once she moves in with me. She could divorce rape me anytime and take all of my money and my parents money that they worked for their whole lives.

Meanwhile all she brings to the table is not being obese and under 30. She probably won´t even be able to read and write.

All because women in my country are repulsed by me because I don´t look like Nick Bateman.

FUCKFUCKFUCK

I went pretty much sexless all throughout my teens and 20s despite putting in a ridiculous amount of effort. Meanwhile a 300lbs, obese and ugly girl can make a Tinder account and get a new chadlite boyfriend literally within 30 minutes, completely free.

I´d rather invest the money in a plane ticket to Iraq to join ISIS tbh. I would love to be a suicide bomber and take out as many western whores as possible. I hate this society so much, yet I´m forced to live in it.

Meanwhile fat chicks...
I can't cope the landwhales have a better life.

Meanwhile fat chicks...
I can't cope the landwhales have a better life.
that is the thing that pisses me off to no end.

The average girl in the West gets significantly more attention than if prime Brad Pitt were walking through the streets in the Phillippines.

lol in bangkok i could find a hot hooker for $90 in 15 minutes max

then arrange something with her regular for a lower price

with all the money you spend on surgeries, you could have an endless supply of hot young whores sucking your cock off daily

Its like a kind of sociosexual inflation, you can't help but feel like something is being stolen from you, and that it's getting worse

lol in bangkok i could find a hot hooker for $90 in 15 minutes max

then arrange something with her regular for a lower price

with all the money you spend on surgeries, you could have an endless supply of hot young whores sucking your cock off daily
I want to experience LOVE (mutual sexual attraction).

I can fuck hookers here in Germany for cheaper, but I hate hookers. I´m basically paying 50€ to get treated like shit ("did you come yet, ugh...hurry up!" "No, that costs extra", etc...)

yeah, i've been considering going to another country entirely to get a mail order bride.

But then I think why should I have to move my entire life/learn another language/money max/qualify for visa etc. compared to a femoid that just has to spend 5 minutes on tinder for free and can be set for life.

it's insane what a below average man has to go through compared to their looksmatch female in any western country

I can fuck hookers here in Germany for cheaper, but I hate hookers. I´m basically paying 50€ to get treated like shit ("did you come yet, ugh...hurry up!" "No, that costs extra", etc...)

i don't even see how mutual sexual attraction is possible if even ugly girls can get chads to fuck them in minutes

you need to be much better than the rest, so logically you'd have to be way better than most chads and taller.

i don't even see how mutual sexual attraction is possible if even ugly girls can get chads to fuck them in minutes

you need to be much better than the rest, so logically you'd have to be way better than most chads and taller.
most men in Ukraine are ugly. I have a real chance of turning from subhuman to chad after all my surgeries that`s why it´s worth it in my case. If I bring a girl over from Ukraine I´ll still make sure to move to the countryside and buy her a flip phone to limit her exposure to chad.

Last edited:
you need none of that, just go to Thailand if you’re white and get an instant harem

you need none of that, just go to Thailand if you’re white and get an instant harem

yeah, just go to a place where white men are rare and a 5/10 white guys turns into an 8/10

Here is what I did

- Lost 150 pounds in weight in 2008 = no cure for inceldom
- Approached 8000 chicks in a span of 4 years = no cure for inceldom
- 'Was myself' and forgot about PUA = No cure for inceldom
- Played 'asshole game' on pof = No cure for inceldom
- Joined a church thinking girls there were nicer = No cure for inceldom

I worked on my personality so much, that I began asking questions like 'What the fuck do YOU have that I want?'

The only cure for Inceldom is plastic surgery or SEA game.

Post wall foid: "Why can't I find a GOOD man?"
Maybe because they don't feel like completing the fucking obstacle course required to be with you, lol.

Post wall foid: "Why can't I find a GOOD man?"
Maybe because they don't feel like completing the fucking obstacle course required to be with you, lol.
there is no obstacle course.

You just need to be born with male model looks.

Here is what I did

I worked on my personality so much, that I began asking questions like 'What the fuck do YOU have that I want?'

Only if you are white. If ethnic SEA game doesn't work.
there is no obstacle course.

You just need to be born with male model looks.
The obstacle course is for men like us.

The obstacle course is for men like us.
That's what I was trying to refer to, could've worded it better. Chad can just walk around the obstacles.

Surgery is the only way.

I've taken to wondering this too and the answer always resounds deafeningly: pussy. These disloyal, vulgar, dull vermin constitutionally have nothing to offer but their tight but ephemeral bodies and vacant minds. You can be sure, though, that every cunt goes through life with an astoundingly inflated sense of its own worth and acts accordingly.

Nothing validates one's misogyny quite like actually having to deal with foids.

there is nothing wrong with touristmaxxing.
you get the 60% ratio female experience, which you will never get in the west.
the west is essentially an open-air market. anyone can come in if he has the coin, this is why things are so fucked up right now. this is the result of unfettered capitalism and loss of national identity.
some guy showed me a pic where he got 3k matches in south america. guess how many he got in his homeland? 10 (in a year). same looks,same everything. nothing changed about him.

Here is what I did

Sounds like larp tbh. How can you approach so many women?

I don't think most Landwhales experience love with their hookups in that case. I will agree with you 100% that their access to sex is a billion times easier, they will NEVER have to pay for sex unless they're significantly deformed and want a Slayer Chad. Male thirst and juggernaut theory is real.

I don't think most Landwhales experience love with their hookups in that case. I will agree with you 100% that their access to sex is a billion times easier, they will NEVER have to pay for sex unless they're significantly deformed and want a Slayer Chad. Male thirst and juggernaut theory is real.
you underestimate how sex/affection starved most men are. There are chadlites out there who will literally worship a landwhale.

Here is what I did

Sounds just like me.

Tried Gymcelling - didn't work
Tried redpilled asshole game - didn't work
Tried being friends with them (the low IQ Incel Queers way) - she saw me as a friend and not a lover

There's no way out as an incel. It's fucking over

Here is what I did

did all of that, too.

Nothing works if you don´t have elite male model looks.

Thanks to online dating even good looking guys are just a number in the sea of unattractive men. You need to be insanely good looking to stand out nowadays.