Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT on us: "They are homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynistic and every other bad thing"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
yikes :soy: :soy: :soy: don't they know that the elites and the media don't want them to feel that way? how dare they have such dissenting opinions? :soy::soy::feels::feels:

"They are homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynistic and every other bad thing"​

aaf.png

I saw that comment. Can you link it here so we can point at it and laugh?

And yet, most of us have no criminal record whatsoever.

How is that possible if we are such horrible people ? :waitwhat:

Maybe, just maybe, what matters is not so much what people think, say or write on some internet forum, but what they actually do IRL. Just a thought.

Or maybe incels are the most tolerant people of all. You know, since tolerance is the ability to accept what you dislike or disapprove. You can't tolerate anything if you dislike nothing.

Last edited:
First adjective should be ugly. Because it matters more that we are ugly. Good looking people are forgiven by their relationship partners

And yet, most of us have no criminal record whatsoever.

How is that possible if we are such horrible people ? :kys:

A guy I knew went to prison for stabbing an elderly man for insulting a girl the guy was into. While he was in prison, this dude has DOZENS of lonely women calling him daily, writing him, sending cash and presents to his prison account. He wasn't out of prison FOUR HOURS before he was banging a girl who flew up from Texas to be with him. The whole time he was with the girl, he was cheating on her, dealing drugs, running from his parole officer for not being able to hold down a job and violating the no-drugs policy... But he never had any shortage of women.

Still, we're alone because of our bad personalities.

They forgot paedophile :feelsYall:

A guy I knew went to prison for stabbing an elderly man for insulting a girl the guy was into. While he was in prison, this dude has DOZENS of lonely women calling him daily, writing him, sending cash and presents to his prison account. He wasn't out of prison FOUR HOURS before he was banging a girl who flew up from Texas to be with him. The whole time he was with the girl, he was cheating on her, dealing drugs, running from his parole officer for not being able to hold down a job and violating the no-drugs policy... But he never had any shortage of women.

Still, we're alone because of our bad personalities.
:reeeeee:

IncelTears are misandrist and hetrophobic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back