Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it never even began for manletcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
the guys in NY must not be showering enough

Never began for manlets.

Manletcel is redundant, being a manlet already implies inceldom.

Add to that the fact that just being taller than the foid isn't enough, you need to surpass her by several inches at minimum so she can wear her high heels comfortably. The game is truly rigged and women are allowed to use these weapons to keep it that way.

What height do you need to be to be considered a manlet?

What height do you need to be to be considered a manlet?
Honestly anything shorter than 5’7 1/2 because that is noticeable height difference.

yup if only that shower and haircut could add 6 more inches to my height....

we are doomed for eternity

i was watching the office and saw people mocking michael scott for being short, then i googled his height. turns out he's 5'9, supposedly the average men's height in america... i really cannot trust those statistics, they're false to make manlets not kill themselves. funny how all the ceos and managers in the show are around 6'2+

Last edited:
Women are superficial

NYC manlets looking for that 1.2%..:feelswhere:

Foids don't see short men as real men what you except

Add to that the fact that just being taller than the foid isn't enough, you need to surpass her by several inches at minimum so she can wear her high heels comfortably. The game is truly rigged and women are allowed to use these weapons to keep it that way.
yeah and most foids if they're not 5'10-6'(which an increasing amount seem to be) are that height when they wear their 4-6 inch heels

The heightpill is a death sentence.