Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It never begun for loners

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re a loner it never begun for you your life will be long hard and miserable you’ll have to make the right choice 200% of the time because if you don’t you’ll be on the streets and you won’t have anybody to help you nobody cares about loner males we’re just left for dead if we screw up you friendhavers don’t understand this struggle because you have people in your corner unlike us loners we only got ourselves to help us out I have no Allie’s none at all people here want me dead people in real life want me dead nobody wants to see me alive and thriving everybody wants to see the downfall of Recluse nobody wants to see his uprising

I once had a dream, so I packed up and split for the city
I soon found out that my lonely life wasn't so pretty

Shut up. Your family loves you. But i agree somewhat

Yes; although being a loner is quite easily influenced by looking truecel-tier, as people are more likely to want to avoid you or to ascribe negative characteristics to you based off how you look... :feelsjuice:

You'll notice even high functioning autistic Chad can have plenty of friends, due to positive reinforcement from attention giving them a social edge and confidence. :feelsclown:

join the villain side and cope on

Yes they do my entire life has been nothing but people in real life and online tormenting me nobody ever takes my side
Stop caring about what scumciety thinks of you.
Embrace your subhumanity and be at peace. Or you can continue to be a bitch and cry over spilled milk.

Having a family means nothing if you’re subhuman
it means you're not a trucel,you're just a failed normie.trucels have literally nobody on their side irl.

Loner and loser 4 lyf