Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It never began so giving up is just letting go.

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
People have always treated me horribly. I never got to experience being wanted. Only used and abused. I suppose what I want to say is that it’s easier to let go of the things that you never had in the first place.

My friends were never actually my friends, the places I slept were never actually my home, the time I’ve lived for the money I’ve made, never mine. My parents fucked me up, but in a way never having any hope has helped me survive.

I no longer will wait for love, or friends, or a place to exist, or even time to do what I have no energy to do. I will kill myself. I don’t know when. Life doesn’t get to choose for me anymore.

I'll keep going till my flesh falls off my bones. I will be a plague upon the land. Every footstep will be a curse. This world will rot because I have said, “Enough .”

poetic bro. don't kill yourself though

poetic bro. don't kill yourself though
I plan to when I can’t survive on my own anymore. I don’t want a funeral. I don’t want anyone to find my body. I want to be forgotten.

I plan to when I can’t survive on my own anymore. I don’t want a funeral. I don’t want anyone to find my body. I want to be forgotten.

live long enough to see the beta revolution, at any cost

People have always treated me horribly. I never got to experience being wanted. Only used and abused. I suppose what I want to say is that it’s easier to let go of the things that you never had in the first place.

My friends were never actually my friends, the places I slept were never actually my home, the time I’ve lived for the money I’ve made, never mine. My parents fucked me up, but in a way never having any hope has helped me survive.

I no longer will wait for love, or friends, or a place to exist, or even time to do what I have no energy to do. I will kill myself. I don’t know when. Life doesn’t get to choose for me anymore.

I'll keep going till my flesh falls off my bones. I will be a plague upon the land. Every footstep will be a curse. This world will rot because I have said, “Enough .”
Randy stair said this