Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It never began. Look at this shit

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Look at this fucking post someone made on shortcels:
Never stood a chance. So many chads for toilets to choose from. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

For fuck sakes these aren't human..

it is so over

Mogs me to the other trascended astral planes of the multiverse

@Personalityinkwell But sub 8 theory isn't real :soy: :soy: :soy:

Hes only 21 and looks manlier than all of us

@Personalityinkwell But sub 8 theory isn't real :soy: :soy: :soy:

Average guys working 40 hours a week and commuting for another 5 just slay with social circle brah.

Average guys working 40 hours a week and commuting for another 5 just slay with social circle brah.
Nobody wagecucking can have muh social circle unless their genes allow them to clash through the barriers places among them hence sub 8 theory. Such greed.

I hope he burns in hell

Brutal as fuck

Nobody wagecucking can have muh social circle unless their genes allow them to clash through the barriers places among them hence sub 8 theory. Such greed.

Social circle is dead

JFL put me next to them and not a single foid would even virtue signal and reject me based on my personality when they see how much of a genetic failure I am.

just. fucking. lol. I think i approve of sub8 theory. A GIRL CAN LITERALLY TURN ON HER PHONE AND FUCK SUPERMODEL CHADS. ALL KINDS OF CHADS This world is fucking over dude, its over. Its really over...

Hes only 21 and looks manlier than all of us

I doubt he's 21. He looks like he's in his early 30s. He's lying about his age to snag that 18 year old pussy.

just. fucking. lol. I think i approve of sub8 theory. A GIRL CAN LITERALLY TURN ON HER PHONE AND FUCK SUPERMODEL CHADS. ALL KINDS OF CHADS This world is fucking over dude, its over. Its really over...
Time to play minecraft in real life

lmao all attractive men look the same

This is the perfect example of the new era of dating the future of finding a mate. IT faggots won't NEVER EVER TOUCH THIS. This thread must be stickied

ITT: a bunch of fags being gay for some random guy.

Its not fucking fair, they're model-tier chads and on top of THAT they have top tier jobs like fucking ceo's or some movie director. I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE

What sub8 denying coping bluepill fags are doing right now

mogs me infinity and beyond :cryfeels:

Holy fuck I just made a female tinder account too and within 15 minutes I've been mogged to oblivion. All the roidmaxxed tall chads make me feel like a child.
Beyond over

Mogs me, but to be honest that guy looks a bit Gay.

Look at this fucking post someone made on shortcels:
Never stood a chance. So many chads for toilets to choose from. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The greatest crime here is that this man is an absolute nobody.
Dude your idea of the Sub8 Theory is an autistic, extreme version akin to believing that 6 gorrillian Jews were exterminated in WW2

Last edited:
The greatest crime here is that this man is an absolute nobody.

Dude your idea of the Sub8 Theory is an autistic, extreme version akin to believing that 6 gorrillian Jews were exterminated in WW2
Looks like zac Efrons cousin TBH. This chad can legit compete with zac efron in terms of looks. Fuck this clown world.

Its not fucking fair, they're model-tier chads and on top of THAT they have top tier jobs like fucking ceo's or some movie director. I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE
JFL Ive seen dudes that look like that delivering pizza :feelskek:

I’d bet anything toilets blow them as their tips.
No doubt.

Why worry about how much you make when you get free blowjobs wherever you go.

These are the guys foids will cheat on you with while you wageslave for that 6 figure income.

No doubt.

Why worry about how much you make when you get free blowjobs wherever you go.

These are the guys foids will cheat on you with while you wageslave for that 6 figure income.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Especially fuck the one that took a pic with the manlet pajeet for that extra mog effect

He worked hard for his personality. Maybe one day, I can work that hard and find success too.

Why would an average woman choose an average man when she can have better?
This is exactly why women rights need to be taken away
full

Why would an average woman choose an average man when she can have better?
This is exactly why women rights need to be taken away
full