Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It never began if you don't look like this

I wish a miracle happens and i wake up as chad tomorrow

contract Wrinkle GIF

The guy who wrote that Reddit post is wrong. He won when he was convinced. Born? JFL, destiny dropped it's pen earlier than that.

The DNA, the genetic code, that commanded his femurs extend like they were skyscrapers or made his eye-area smoldering and mysterious, that shit came from some Chad Y sperm. Fucking Chad sperm cells.

Come to think about it, our sperm might have won to our mother's egg, but it won to make us suffer. Can you believe that in the ejaculation that made us, among the millions of sperm, it's a certainty that one of those would have been something good-looking and tall and would have meant you never found this forum, but did find your way into many women's bedroom's and pants and had a better personality and showered more.

It's unfathomably unfair and trollish of mother nature.

gigachad can be depressed too silly incel

she looks like a 14yo whats her age?

I wake up everyday excited at this possibility but then I look at myself and am like "oh right" :feelskek:
I don't even look at myself days I don't have to leave my house. I actively avoid mirrors. I have trained my eyes so they avert from my bathroom's large mirror, or reflections from spoons when I'm eating breakfast cereals.

Does this mean that your appearance doesn't depress you? :chad:

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Fuck this world

I don't even look at myself days I don't have to leave my house. I actively avoid mirrors. I have trained my eyes so they avert from my bathroom's large mirror, or reflections from spoons when I'm eating breakfast cereals.

Does this mean that your appearance doesn't depress you? :chad:
I dont need mirrors to see the abomination that is my body. Got more issues than just face going on here.

she looks like a 14yo whats her age?
I cant tell the difference between foids age 14-24 much of the time either. It makes being attracted to foids rather.. dangerous.

I cant tell the difference between foids age 14-24 much of the time either. It makes being attracted to foids rather.. dangerous.
plenty of teens 15-19 look similiar

idk why so many are shocked. when i was 12 there was a foid in my class that tit mogged the teacher

plenty of teens 15-19 look similiar
That's untrue. Plenty of development happens in late teens.
The leg muscles and the shoulders, in men, are what develop the most in 17-19 year-olds. This effect of later puberty is mistaken by morons on mewing subs to be the results of mewing. (You should still mew. The evidence isn't really out, it's inconclusive, and anything that could make you better looking for free and which you have the facilities for, you should do.)

Is this just something most men don't have a discerning eye for?

That's untrue. Plenty of development happens in late teens.
The leg muscles and the shoulders, in men, are what develop the most in 17-19 year-olds.

Is this just something most men don't have a discerning eye for?
interesting. tell us more.

he looks like that and still fuck this dumb becky and does this cringe retarded stuff on camera... man why dont i have those looks... i would fill stacies with cum everyday and mentally torture dumb beckies like this... why do bluepilled retards get this while blackpilled based guys who could actually use it well get subhuman looks

interesting. tell us more.
The rectus femoris is the long muscle that runs from your hip bones to the front of your shin, and if you're low bodyfat you can see it by pulling up your pant leg and extending that leg while sitting down. In children this muscle is small. The other muscle of the leg that develops a ton is the vastus medialas, which spreads out to the space between your legs when you sit down, and is the meatiest part of your thigh.

Generally, the more grooves along the extremities (arms, legs, neck, etc) the more developed the muscles are. There is a distinct look between children's bodies and the bodies of adults.

There is no difference in the light that enters our eye, so it must just be unfamiliarity with human anatomy or an eye that ignores details. I would like to conduct a study to see if male art students, or established male artists also present this inability to discern age. That's a pretty good idea for a thesis.

inability to discern age
Like, because to me, this is very obviously a woman who can give birth, buy liqueur and sign up for Tinder and has about a decade and a half of eggs remaining.

The guy who wrote that Reddit post is wrong. He won when he was convinced. Born? JFL, destiny dropped it's pen earlier than that.

The DNA, the genetic code, that commanded his femurs extend like they were skyscrapers or made his eye-area smoldering and mysterious, that shit came from some Chad Y sperm. Fucking Chad sperm cells.

Come to think about it, our sperm might have won to our mother's egg, but it won to make us suffer. Can you believe that in the ejaculation that made us, among the millions of sperm, it's a certainty that one of those would have been something good-looking and tall and would have meant you never found this forum, but did find your way into many women's bedroom's and pants and had a better personality and showered more.

It's unfathomably unfair and trollish of mother nature.
Duuuuude DUUUUDE..
If anything! i would convince the OTHERS TO STOP THE FUCKING RACE altogetha.
~Being born, not even once!:feelsBox:

Yikes chud he probably gets asked so often if he plays basketball and he has really bad leg room on planes! Ever think about that???

Duuuuude DUUUUDE..
If anything! i would convince the OTHERS TO STOP THE FUCKING RACE altogetha.
~Being born, not even once!:feelsBox:
Trust me, I'm with you. I didn't want to be born onto this shit fucking piece of shit planet condemned to a life of slavery and social mistreatment.

But you must be naive or be without a clue about human nature if you think you can stop others from fucking.

What will stop others from fucking is some sort of planetary extinction event and we can all return to stardust and humanity with it. I'm praying for an asteroid, but I'll take anything at this point. It just needs to hit the fan.

Like, because to me, this is very obviously a woman who can give birth, buy liqueur and sign up for Tinder and has about a decade and a half of eggs remaining.
a 14yo can do that though

a 14yo can do that though
My point is that factually there is a distinct look between every woman when she's just beginning puberty, and when she begins hoping from bed to bed in her college years. If it wasn't like that, JB wouldn't be a thing.

Trust me, I'm with you. I didn't want to be born onto this shit fucking piece of shit planet condemned to a life of slavery and social mistreatment.

But you must be naive or be without a clue about human nature if you think you can stop others from fucking.

What will stop others from fucking is some sort of planetary extinction event and we can all return to stardust and humanity with it. I'm praying for an asteroid, but I'll take anything at this point. It just needs to hit the fan.
we can aspiER with putlER my fren:feelsaww:
Black And White Illustration GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Yikes chud he probably gets asked so often if he plays basketball and he has really bad leg room on planes! Ever think about that???
Oh the horror!

I hate my fucking life why couldn`t i look like that :cryfeels:

Are you serious? This is like an early twenties women.
To be fair to him, some of the angles with that first outfit make her look like a teen, not to mention the height difference making her look even smaller, though in that second outfit it's clear that the two of them are roughly the same age.

Fucking hypergamy kill this world already

He's kind of a faggot though for participating in this video. Doesn't matter however, he still gets 100000x more pussy then I ever will in my lifetime. I would love to fight him tbh

He's kind of a faggot though for participating in this video. Doesn't matter however, he still gets 100000x more pussy then I ever will in my lifetime. I would love to fight him tbh
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Old fuddy boomers think masculinity is an attitude or a behavior or hard work or some other bullshit. It’s total cope and always has been.

Masculinity is skin deep. Better yet, masculinity is written into your bones. It doesn’t matter how many hours you work or whether you wear make up or put on dresses, your masculinity is encoded into your DNA. People can gauge your masculinity the moment they look at you. You could wear a pretty pink tutu and have an exposed furry-tail butt plug hanging out the back, and nobody will say shit to you about if you’re Chad.

DzJz7yoXgAAj7cZ

The guy on the left is DK Metcalf. He likes to paint his nails, especially before NFL games.

All those
>Make men men again
>I bully fruity faggot pansies
>I’m an old school real manly man
Boomers wouldn’t saying fucking shit if this dude was in front of them. They’d fucking piss their paints if he overheard them making fun of his painted nails.

Masculinity is predetermined. There’s nothing you can do to make yourself any more or less masculine than you were predestined to be.

YUP, if I looked like this - I wouldn't be rejected by a foid tonight and wouldn't be posting here to cope.

Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

One of my copes for this is, if they’re American, I can take solace in the fact that they’re likely genitally mutilated just like me. It’s megacope though because most of them don’t care or are too low IQ to even be self-aware of it. High-IQ/Autism is a curse. It’s better to be stupid and unaware of the world.

leonardo dicaprio GIF

If they’re non-American, I’m all out of copes. Finding out Leonardo “The Wall is 25” DiCaprio is an uncut Chad because his parents were hippies destroyed me. How can one man be so lucky?

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS'S DELICIOUS

Old fuddy boomers think masculinity is an attitude or a behavior or hard work or some other bullshit. It’s total cope and always has been.

Masculinity is skin deep. Better yet, masculinity is written into your bones. It doesn’t matter how many hours you work or whether you wear make up or put on dresses, your masculinity is encoded into your DNA. People can gauge your masculinity the moment they look at you. You could wear a pretty pink tutu and have an exposed furry-tail butt plug hanging out the back, and nobody will say shit to you about if you’re Chad.

DzJz7yoXgAAj7cZ

The guy on the left is DK Metcalf. He likes to paint his nails, especially before NFL games.

All those
>Make men men again
>I bully fruity faggot pansies
>I’m an old school real manly man
Boomers wouldn’t saying fucking shit if this dude was in front of them. They’d fucking piss their paints if he overheard them making fun of his painted nails.

Masculinity is predetermined. There’s nothing you can do to make yourself any more or less masculine than you were predestined to be.
You're right in some ways but tbh idgaf if someone paints their nails. Actually I don't really care if someone is gay. But there's a huge difference in actually being a faggot and acting like a faggot. Just bc 'muhhh it's also genetics bro' doesn't give you the right to act like a bitch/do bitch behavior

also how wasn't this sub banned yet? Literally another incel sub, they don't even tone down their incel speak for cuckit

also how wasn't this sub banned yet? Literally another incel sub, they don't even tone down their incel speak for cuckit
It’s been on the chopping block for a while. I doubt it survives another year.