Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It Never Began for Those Genetically Destined for Baldness

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Agre6nzmnHD8nAhpwVI1GSeJUpJdCLnoZL98Sgc5ri8

Hairloss it undeniable proof that god has chosen you to become a cuck/FA. You're especially done if you got a messed up dome to add injury to insult. Men will litterally nuke their balls with Finasteride to keep their hair but the side effects on very apperant they become feminine in nature added with the aggressiveness of testosterone turns them into this.

Proof Justin Uses Finasteride:

Unless you got a 7inch cock to compensate for hairloss and can run thug game, it's over for you buddy boyo.

I use finasteride. If you really don't want to go bald, try it out before you condemn it - not everyone reacts the same way.

JFL @ the first pic. Subhuman skullshape

"Just grow a beard, get some tats and hit the gym bro"

Yeah i'm losing my hair, i've had a hair transplant already
I'll need two more..
I use regaine every day too and use Toppik everytime i go out.
It's VERY expensive to have hair loss tbh
I've probably spent $20,000+ on it
And will have to spend atleast $40,000 more on hair transplants alone.

View attachment 27122

Hairloss it undeniable proof that god has chosen you to become a cuck/FA. You're especially done if you got a messed up dome to add injury to insult. Men will litterally nuke their balls with Finasteride to keep their hair but the side effects on very apperant they become feminine in nature added with the aggressiveness of testosterone turns them into this.

Proof Justin Uses Finasteride:

Unless you got a 7inch cock to compensate for hairloss and can run thug game, it's over for you buddy boyo.

Is that @FiveFourManlet at 1:24 in the first vid :lul::lul::lul:

Quick reminder that Chad can turn bald and still be a slayer:

sean-connery-9255144-1-402.jpg

I'll need two more..
This is why i'm gonna let nature do it's thing. So much stress, so little gain. Hairloss regimes are only good for guys who are GL to begin with

does finasteride work on the temples or only on the back of the head?

Does it grow old hairs back?

you didn't get any side effects?
No side effects since I started taking it, 15 years ago. I've never gone off it during all that time.

That's just my experience though.

does finasteride work on the temples or only on the back of the head?

Does it grow old hairs back?
It mostly stops hair-loss from continuing. Some hair may grow back, but not a lot. I read combining finasteride with topical rogaine produced the best results. I don't have the patience for rogaine, so I just use finasteride. My hair is almost exactly the same as when I started taking it. Unfortunately I'd already lost a good bit of hair by that time I started, but not enough where I look balding (I was balding really fast in my late teens). I wish I'd started earlier!

Last edited:
Quick reminder that Chad can turn bald and still be a slayer:

sean-connery-9255144-1-402.jpg
crazy thing is he was already bald when he played 007 he used a hair piece during the movies

I'll need two more..

Redpill us on hair transplants.

How much per graft/how many you did/in the future how many more?
Do you have a scar on your head?
Does it still look like shit?, aka Thin and not Dense like it use to be.
Do the transplanted hairs fall out if not on Rogaine/Minoxidil.

If you are a NW7 how in the fuck can they cover your whole head with just the shit on the back of your head. That's the ultimate hair pill. You can't even get a transplant.

I'll need two more..
Ever thought about getting a hair system?

Ever thought about getting a hair system?

If I had to choose between Toppik/Hair System/Hair Transplant/Scalp Pigmentation I would get a hair system. Seems like the cheapest and best option.

Redpill us on hair transplants.

How much per graft/how many you did/in the future how many more?
Do you have a scar on your head?
Does it still look like shit?, aka Thin and not Dense like it use to be.
Do the transplanted hairs fall out if not on Rogaine/Minoxidil.

If you are a NW7 how in the fuck can they cover your whole head with just the shit on the back of your head. That's the ultimate hair pill. You can't even get a transplant.
It's still not that dense tbh... i still need to use filler, but that's cause i'm saving up my grafts/hairs for when i lose the front of my face
i got 2200 grafts which cost around $8000
The transplanted hairs NEVER fall out, unless the ones in the back of your head were going to

It's still not that dense tbh... i still need to use filler, but that's cause i'm saving up my grafts/hairs for when i lose the front of my face
i got 2200 grafts which cost around $8000
The transplanted hairs NEVER fall out, unless the ones in the back of your head were going to
What surgeon did you see?

You’re FUCKED if you go bald while not being Chad. It’s basically like adding 10 years to your life in terms of appearance.

Shit... Time to rope I guess.

youre a fucking retard and everyone of you gay cock suckers saying you cant get ass because your bald needs to be stabbed until they die. fucking autistic. my dad is straight up bald, shaves his head and everything, and has strings of girlfriends. INCEL IS BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS FUCKING UGLY!!!! not because hair is not on your head you fucking prick

A hair transplant resolve this. There are worst features.

I started to become a greyhaircel at 25. At 31, a bit over a quarter of my hair is grey. My granpaps had a full head of grey hair by his late 30s and I am well on my way to that. If anything it makes people respect me more because they think i am older than I really am. Greyhairmaxxing is the way to go.

I have to run that wise professor game if I am ever to get laid, though.

Stop fucking around with meds and transplants. Get this.

thank god i didn't inherit my father's baldness

youre a fucking retard and everyone of you gay cock suckers saying you cant get ass because your bald needs to be stabbed until they die. fucking autistic. my dad is straight up bald, shaves his head and everything, and has strings of girlfriends. INCEL IS BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS FUCKING UGLY!!!! not because hair is not on your head you fucking prick

Women hate bald men with a passion it reminds them that they're getting old too. There's plenty of forums 4 femoids talking about divorcing their husband because they look ugly bald. Baldness can compliment a fucked up head and will knock you down in the looks department a lot of points once the recession begins. Also fuck you bitch!

JFL with the fucking dwarf.