Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It never began for shit colored eye cels

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Eyecolorchart

My eyes are quite literally pitch black unless if you look at it under very bright light from a close range (aka to everyone I see it's just black). A lot of shit-colored eye cels just have dark brown whereas mine is almost fully black

My eyes are quite literally pitch black unless if you look at it under very bright light from a close range (aka to everyone I see it's just black). A lot of shit-colored eye cels just have dark brown whereas mine is almost fully black
Kinda unrelated but, in my university I had a ''friend'' from Gujarat. For shits and giggles he was checking the patterns in people's palms and telling them what would've been their caste. I was among the only few who got a slave-level dalit caste. Can any pajeetcels confirm if this is real? I feel like it might be bullshit because AFAIK palm patterns aren't hereditary

Kinda unrelated but, in my university I had a ''friend'' from Gujarat. For shits and giggles he was checking the patterns in people's palms and telling them what would've been their caste. I was among the only few who got a slave-level dalit caste. Can any pajeetcels confirm if this is real? I feel like it might be bullshit because AFAIK palm patterns aren't hereditary
over for palmcels

Manual laborer

You can't have coloured eyes and be incel.