Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It must be damn near impossible to wake up displeased with the world when you wake up next to a warm, loving body

JustAFewMMOfBone

JustAFewMMOfBone

23 KHHV chinless
-
Safe, appreciated, loved, like you have found your place in the world, like everything's going to be okay no matter what happens today, that you have someone who looks forward to being back together with you, that you're going to return to eachothers arms and drift off in peaceful sleep together, looking forward to the future and growing steadily as a person

^ 90% of these things I have heard from my only and thus best friend and his gf over the course of 2 years about how it feels to sleep together

It's one thing to hear it in words or see from discord msgs, but it's suicide fuel squared when you see it in action.

When she goes to sleep, my friend would lie down next to her, waists touching, put his arm around her, because this embrace and feeling of safety makes her fall asleep in 1 minute rather than 15, as she drifts off with a half-smile still on her face while she cradles his arm.

Then he gets up and goes to hang out with me.

And I'm supposed to pretend like I'm not destroyed inside.

This is but 1 of a 100 things couples experience that makes up a normal life for them, and we can't even comprehend having that much. It would be an overstatement if I said I was living a half-life.

even dogs and bugs experience earthly love.we are worst then bugs kek

HorribleBrilliantHornet size restricted

fuck life and fuck everyone for having a naturally better life than me.

Young love, a luxury only those born with God's favor get. Those doomed since the womb get to watch in sheer agony as others get to enjoy happiness without wondering what it's like to do without. Ignorance is bliss. Truth is agony.

^ Very well said.

We aren't entitled to it not even once

We are born to live eternal loneliness

11:45 and the day is ruined already.Fuck you OP
Young love, a luxury only those born with God's favor get. Those doomed since the womb get to watch in sheer agony as others get to enjoy happiness without wondering what it's like to do without. Ignorance is bliss. Truth is agony.
Well said brocel.NGL this sentence teared me up as I read through the end

Last edited:
Yet these ungrateful NPC faggots will still find a way to be unhappy and complain.

Even gigastacy Pop singers are complaining about muh depression
Yes, literally, what is wrong with their life.

Chad doesn't like her.

Last edited:
even dogs and bugs experience earthly love.we are worst then bugs kek
Uhhh sure if you consider a female preying mantis devouring its mate immediately after copulation an act of “love”?:feelsugh: