Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT mocks suicide post of 15 year old.

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Yes, they "really want you to heal and get help."

In response to our fellow 15 year old incel's post about being happy he is going to commit suicide

How sad of a human being do you have to be to mock a 15 year contemplating suicide.

Last edited:
Totally not a hate group btw

this is why thEr are better options than suicide

Nothing surprising here, most people want us dead anyways.

Not surprising because that sub is ran by us lol

based, have to have spies in all places

also IT was able to demonize so many incel subs by repeatedly calling them a hate group so that the classification stuck. No reason incels can't do the same, especially when they have a list of times they have crossed the line and breached terms of service

@FrailPaleStaleMale

It's not the first time, there was that famous case when smegma did this and he was even scolded by his own "people".

he proceeded to delete everything of course.

IT is full of weak men that put a good facade but they are the worst of all people. They may be harmless in real life, but they can be scary, cult-like, on the internet.

I hope all those IT faggots blow their fucking brains out.

At least they didn’t actively encourage him unlike @BummerDrummer

Jfl at those inhuman trannys.

IT is full of weak men that put a good facade but they are the worst of all people. They may be harmless in real life, but they can be scary, cult-like, on the internet.

IT is a bunch of people like cucks, trannies, incels in denial, and fat chicks who are really low down on the sexual totem pole that no one really wants to fuck either. They bully us because we remind them of what they hate about themselves. I also think that deep down they know that the blackpill is right.

Tbh that bitch icecat is what makes IT cancerous apart from sigma and some other retards. The comments it makes are always bullying people here who literally didn’t say anything remotely hateful. I would recommend everyone to mass report that comment tbh. I can’t do it because I am permabanned from reddit and can’t even make new accounts without those getting banned about an hour after I make it
I hope all those IT faggots blow their fucking brains out.
They really should. That’s the only useful thing subhumans like them do. This is the reason why I stopped visiting that sub.

IT is a bunch of people like cucks, trannies, incels in denial, and fat chicks who are really low down on the sexual totem pole that no one really wants to fuck either. They bully us because we remind them of what they hate about themselves. I also think that deep down they know that the blackpill is right.

Pretty much. A bunch of coping and projecting.

If a girl posted something like that all the IT faggots would have flocked to her and called her their queen, and tell her how much the world needs her, but because he's an incel, they call him "pathetic" and he is just doing it for "attention".

I hope they all suffer horribly in this life and the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back