Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT mock a guy who is simply depressed about being a virgin, calling him sexist

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
@nxdismycope

All this guy did was talk about how upset he is about how he doesn’t have a gf and is a virgin and is lonely and depressed yet IT still call him “misogynistic” and instead of expressing any sympathy, they just demonize him and say he’s alone because he’s depressed

and they say they aren’t cyber bullies and are simply “cALLiNg uS OuT oN oUr buLLsHiT” when this guy didn’t say anything hateful. Also IT, how is his depressed personality the reason he’s a virgin? He only expresses his depression on this forum and I bet NONE of the people he meets irl see this forum. So how are his posts on this forum the reason he’s a virgin?

this has spoken about being suicidal and IT think that insulting and mocking him helps?

@nxdismycope

All this guy did was talk about how upset he is about how he doesn’t have a gf and is a virgin and is lonely and depressed yet IT still call him “misogynistic” and instead of expressing any sympathy, they just demonize him and say he’s alone because he’s depressed

and they say they aren’t cyber bullies and are simply “cALLiNg uS OuT oN oUr buLLsHiT” when this guy didn’t say anything hateful. Also IT, how is his depressed personality the reason he’s a virgin? He only expresses his depression on this forum and I bet NONE of the people he meets irl see this forum. So how are his posts on this forum the reason he’s a virgin?

this has spoken about being suicidal and IT think that insulting and mocking him helps?

His depression is the cause lol, didn't the depression come from being alone 24/7.
Chad if depressed gets cheered up, oh he's so in touch with his emotions, he cares too much, wow such a guy.

His depression is the cause lol, didn't the depression come from being alone 24/7.
Chad if depressed gets cheered up, oh he's so in touch with his emotions, he cares too much, wow such a guy.
Exactly. His depression comes from being lonely and a virgin, so how is it the cause of his inceldom?

Exactly. His depression comes from being lonely and a virgin, so how is it the cause of his inceldom?
Trying to put Logic and IT together is like putting a brick in between two slices of bread and trying to eat it.

Next thing those idiots will be telling us it's because we were bad ppl in a previous life, this is repercussions for the past.

they say they aren’t cyber bullies
Its pretty hilarious to make that claim when your entire subreddit is based around mocking a group of depressed lonely suicidal men.

People are more judgemental if you're a virgin.

20200302 003335

They're making fun of him because he said "fuck foids" and all that.

@nxdismycope
IT think that insulting and mocking him helps?
They don't think it helps, that's the point, they don't want to help us, they just want us to shut up and be good little cuck slaves

asumfuck

6 points·1 hour ago

Oh poor me, I willfully admit all I do is smoke weed and make no improvements in life but I expect women to find me appealing. RRRRREEeeeeEeEeeeeEEeEEeee

He said he is studying like a slave in uni. That means he is not just sitting in his parents basement doing nothing, you retard. STFU.

He said he is studying like a slave in uni. That means he is not just sitting in his parents basement doing nothing, you retard. STFU.
Education systems aren't right

Beautiful poem tbh.

Just your run of the mill daily bullying thread. Nothing to see here. Except it from the 50 daily post guy that we're obsessed with.

are it threads reportable

Its pretty hilarious to make that claim when your entire subreddit is based around mocking a group of depressed lonely suicidal men.
Exactly and they think mocking us and insulting us helps change us
It aka Pennywise should kill members of IT on GTA V
They're making fun of him because he said "fuck foids" and all that.
Sometimes people say things like that when they’re depressed and upset

And before any IT fag says “i wAs dEpReSsEd bUt I nEvEr HaTeD wAhMeNz” just remember some people handle depression differently than others and you can’t use the anecdotal fallacy. It’s like saying “I’ve been bullied but never did suicide therefore bullying doesn’t cause suicide”

Last edited:
IT are a bunch of psychopathic cucks who will do anything to white knight for toilets this is suifuel and disgusting

IT are a bunch of psychopathic cucks who will do anything to white knight for toilets this is suifuel and disgusting
It’s jokERfuel for me

First time I got featured at CuckTears, it was a post I made here where I said my loneliness caused me to become an alcoholic.
And they made fun of that.
Imagine going to AA and they said it's your own fault. :cryfeels:

First time I got featured at CuckTears, it was a post I made here where I said my loneliness caused me to become an alcoholic.
And they made fun of that.
Imagine going to AA and they said it's your own fault. :cryfeels:
IT are scum

IT is one person why do you put him on a pedestal like a cuck crying for his attention

They're pissed that he is not in their group and that he is not a fag freak of nature.
That's how they recruit them.
They prey on the weak like a bunch of predators pederasts.

They're pissed that he is not in their group and that he is not a fag freak of nature.
That's how they recruit them.
They prey on the weak like a bunch of predators pederasts.

i dont give a fuck about those cucks. i know all of them lives even worse than mine, their cope is trying to look cool in reddit.
fucking lmao.

i dont give a fuck about those cucks. i know all of them lives even worse than mine, their cope is trying to look cool in reddit.
fucking lmao.
They only hate on us to feel better about themselves

arent some of you guys hackers?? Cant someone just hack that forum and delete it?

IT is pathetic