Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It might not be over. Feminism can stil be overthrown.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Look a at Iran tbh. in the 1970s it was filled with degeneracy. Women were the same like the women in the west. The high IQ muslimcels realized they need to act and made women pay and took away their rights. Women caused the revolution and deserved everything they got afterwards.
I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened in the west. Do you really think that when over 50% of men are sexless and without hope something won't happen?
Women think they can just fuck the most attractive guys only without consequence, but they are wrong.

It will be overthrown it's just a matter of when. Men on the bottom can only take so much for so long and you can't only keep them blinded to their predicament and collective power for so long. Women in the West will be wearing burqas or their Western equivalent (think "Handmaid's Tale") within the next decades, one way or another.
High IQ. Women really think they can deprive most men of sex and get away with it. They are vey wrong. Once your average Joe can't get laid thinks will escalate. Getting to reproduce is in men's biolody and once we aren't allowed to do that, blood will spill.

Muslim countries are extremely bad for incels, the amount of sexless and unmarried guys there is worrisome, they just join wars and die.

the iranian rev. was based af but I heard from men from there that there's still issues there because of soyish politicians trying to "help" foids and all the internet/social media and what not

When the coping is too strong

Muslim countries are extremely bad for incels, the amount of sexless and unmarried guys there is worrisome, they just join wars and die.
True tbh. Polygamy is evil but is accepted in muslim countries.

I can tell you why feminism will be overthrown. Natural selection. Foids that are feminist will have less children, while religious foids will have more.

we're pretty much stuck until the next upheaval, whether it's war or whatever kind of disaster

don't forget these whores were able to use ww2 to help secure their fake rights, their political agitation didn't work that well until they could use postwar years to their advantage

It will be overthrown it's just a matter of when. Men on the bottom can only take so much for so long and you can't only keep them blinded to their predicament and collective power for so long. Women in the West will be wearing burqas or their Western equivalent (think "Handmaid's Tale") within the next decades, one way or another.
pipe dream

I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened in the west. Do you really think that when over 50% of men are sexless and without hope something won't happen?
idk man average males look too submissive to me

these iranian guys had their religion to convince them to do this, what do we have? most guys would rather cope and lie than do something about women being chad only

When most non chads stop paying taxes and following cucked laws things will change, this is why the government worry more about blackpillers than terrorists.

Maybe in Europe when muslims are majority kek but in US incels are fucked because latinos and blacks have the same views on sex as whites so it would be the same or worse.

Prisoner of the moment. Imagine thinking fags would be allowed to marry in 1990, or that kids would be encouraged to hack their dicks off if they played with barbies one time.
It wasn't unthinkable. Society was slowly but gradually liberalizing.

On the other hand, I see no evidence to suggest that this trend is going to be dramatically reversed. By who exactly? Zoomers?

Feminism will be overthrown when soyciety collapses and goes Mad Max, not a second sooner.

The number of sexless or low sex men making do with scraps are increasing consequently the number that identify as incel are increasing, ones that use "misogynistic" rhetoric. And fundamental religiosity is increasing as a response to the horrors of Judeo modernity. Governments and society are not holding up their end of the social contract for the majority of men, whether they be incel, or the endless sea of divorce raped betabuxxers.

As you think Biden and his actions are "based," you won't see it coming.
He will incorporate this notion after the NY Times or the Washington Post write an article rehashing what is being said here.

The number of sexless or low sex men making do with scraps are increasing consequently the number that identify as incel are increasing, ones that use "misogynistic" rhetoric. And fundamental religiosity is increasing as a response to the horrors of Judeo modernity. Governments and society are not holding up their end of the social contract for the majority of men, whether they be incel, or the endless sea of divorce raped betabuxxers.

As you think Biden and his actions are "based," you won't see it coming.
Yup, I'm sure your predictions have a perfect track round of panning out. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[UWSL]Trump has a slam dunk case in Wisconsin[/UWSL]
The legal battle has only just started imbecile chink.

If it comes down to the House then they will pick Trump.
It's going to be so funny when chimcom CCPcel storms in here writing TLDR reddit sourced essays full of bullshit when Trump wins his legal battles and remains the President.
Trump's team of Sydney Powell and Rudy Giuliani will be showing massive voter fraud via rigged election software in court soon. Trump had his military seize servers in Germany, it's unsure of whether those were CIA servers or servers related to Dominion. He's totally froze out the criminal head of the CIA before doing so. He also bypassed all kinds of snakes by having special operators report directly to his newly installed loyalists in the DoD

Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania will get recounts and audits. Georgia had a sham recount without an audit then the RINO governor certified the results, then uncertified the results and will do an audit now but apparently the evidence has been destroyed because he certified the results so it'll be a sham audit. Clarence Thomas presides over Georgia so I think there will be a huge smackdown there. The Georgia governor has ties to Dominion software.

Anyway, it's far from over. Anyone telling you otherwise is hugely uninformed or gets all their information from /r/politics and the like.

On this forum I am fully confident I will have the last laugh.

Your clairvoyance is surely unparalleled.

Pardon me for thinking the legal system including the supreme court which nominally had 5 to 6 "conservatives" wasn't yet a completely corrupt kritarchy.
You are completely ungrounded from reality.

As disastrous as feminazism is, I find it extremely improbable that an "incel rebellion" of low SMV males will overthrow the United States government, or any other government for that matter, within the next three decades.

You surely had the last laugh.

121012021610 vp debate biden expressions 1 live video

Feminism will be overthrown when soyciety collapses and goes Mad Max, not a second sooner.
:feelsokman:
[UWSL]Sooner or later this society will self-destruct, too bad we probably won't be there to witness. [/UWSL]

Look a at Iran tbh. in the 1970s it was filled with degeneracy. Women were the same like the women in the west. The high IQ muslimcels realized they need to act and made women pay and took away their rights. Women caused the revolution and deserved everything they got afterwards.
Women think they can just fuck the most attractive guys only without consequence, but they are wrong.

It's little to no chances of being likely to happen I would say, considering the west isn't like Iran that follows religiosity. If it would happen let's say, then its gonna be in a time where we can't witness it. As what we've seen on the west, the feminazism and liberalism is on the rise and so as the male celibacy and infertility rate on the other hand.

It's little to no chances of being likely to happen I would say, considering the west isn't like Iran that follows religiosity. If it would happen let's say, then its gonna be in a time where we can't witness it. As what we've seen on the west, the feminazism and liberalism is on the rise and so as the male celibacy and infertility rate on the other hand.
It might not be a religous revolution but it will happen. Most men are desperate to do smething. They all hate how thingsa are. So many men i talked to wish things were how they used to. Once things get real you'll be surprised just how many men will fight.

It might not be a religous revolution but it will happen. Most men are desperate to do smething. They all hate how thingsa are. So many men i talked to wish things were how they used to. Once things get real you'll be surprised just how many men will fight.
Nah, most Incels are bluepilled and even the blackpilled ones are craven subhumans.
When the "Beta Uprising" comes, most of us will lie in their cumsoaked beds and shit their pants. :feelsseriously:

If it will then it likely wouldn't happen in the mean time. Also men are forced to fight in that time since they have nothing to lose. I'm pretty sure it would be chaotic and I would love to see that part.

If it will then it likely wouldn't happen in the mean time. Also men are forced to fight in that time since they have nothing to lose. I'm pretty sure it would be chaotic and I would love to see that part.
It will happen sooner than you think. Do you anyboy epected world war 2 to happen? It will happen from day to day.