Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT members are disgusting pathetic losers

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
The bottom of the barrel trash. Pure filth and nothing else. They need to be made fun of like the disgusting fucking freaks they are. Degenerate Freaks and nothing else. No one should feel insulted by these pathetic losers. They are lower than incels. not to menion many of the "men"(faggots) are incels in denial themselves. Honestly why would anyone care what these human toilets think? They get mocked by other normies as well. No one likes IT users and no one want's to be associated with these losers.

Many of them are fat,ugly,retarded, attention seeking , unemployed, and low iq subhuman. They act and behave retarded and from the pics i have seen from them they all look both ugly as shit and borderline retarded. These "people" are fucking trash themselves. No incel should feel insulted by those things. A shitstain in a toilet has more worth than all IT members combined together. We should spend our time to mock the shit out of IT users as much as humanly possible and let these fags cry out on IT about what we post on them. I don't mind that. These IT freaks are fucking hilarious :lul:

I don't care about IT but the fact of how they portray us as what they want.
For example:
IT makes posts and exists
Reddit youtube channels make IT videos
Reddit youtubers audience takes up said IT videos
Reddit youtubers audience is normies
Incels get more bullying/bad wrap from said normies

Repeat.

BIG FACTS HIGH IQ

Same with kiwifarms. All those people who obsess about chris-chan are giant losers themselves. Normies will just look at some loser for an hour, have a laugh, and get on with their lives.

Same with kiwifarms. All those people who obsess about chris-chan are giant losers themselves. Normies will just look at some loser for an hour, have a laugh, and get on with their lives.
Tbh

Kiwifarms are the worst: they think hypergamy is normal, that incels have no right to want anything but deformed women, and get upset when you suggest that women past the age of 22 are old maids.

Based RandyStairscel.

not to menion many of the "men"(faggots) are incels in denial themselves.

Pl0364c.png

/r/IncelTears chad: Fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dresser males, still he thinks he is the "slayer"
/r/Braicels incel: Stacies literally orbit him, still he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.

Kiwifarms are the worst: they think hypergamy is normal, that incels have no right to want anything but deformed women, and get upset when you suggest that women past the age of 22 are old maids.
I really don't care that normies snap at incels who won't go for ugly girls (they have a point: aren't we subhumans by our own admission?), but that they also snap at incels who say ugly girls who complain about getting pumped and dumped by Chad should lower their standards is annoying. It's a blatant double-standard that typically comes from people who think they support gender equality. Incels aren't entitled to basic love or affection, but females are entitled to wealthy Chads who love them without condition and put their happiness before anything else. JFL.

I really don't care that normies snap at incels who won't go for ugly girls (they have a point: aren't we subhumans by our own admission?), but that they also snap at incels who say ugly girls who complain about getting pumped and dumped by Chad should lower their standards is annoying. It's a blatant double-standard that typically comes from people who think they support gender equality. Incels aren't entitled to basic love or affection, but females are entitled to wealthy Chads who love them without condition and put their happiness before anything else. JFL.

Pretty much. Double standards and hypocrisy at it finest. We need to blackpill the entire male population. That's what our important goal should be. Expose female nature and gynocentric propaganda to the masses.

Pl0364c.png

/r/IncelTears chad: Fucks (or gets fucked by) multiple cross-dresser males, still he thinks he is the "slayer"
/r/Braicels incel: Stacies literally orbit him, still he thinks he is a subhuman ogre.
LMAO, at this point we should unite with IT to make a trucel front against the fakecels from braincel. Not even joking.:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Pretty much. Double standards and hypocrisy at it finest. We need to blackpill the entire male population. That's what our important goal should be. Expose female nature and gynocentric propaganda to the masses.
Normies are getting blackpilled by themselves. It's also overstated by a lot of incels just how bluepilled the normies are on females. Most guys know intuitively that women care about looks. It's just the cucks raised by foids and nu-males who think females shit rainbows and queef candy peppermint mist.

Water is wet.

LMAO, at this point we should unite with IT to make a trucel front against the fakecels from braincel. Not even joking.:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I have strong assumption that IT has more subhuman looking guys than this forum, braincels and truecels.org combined. I also think even some ethnics here mog many IT users. I know couple of them have moved to looksmax.org and they are actually slightly above average.

I have strong assumption that IT has more subhuman looking guys than this forum, braincels and truecels.org combined. I also think even some ethnics here mog many IT users. I know couple of them have moved to looksmax.org and they are actually slightly above average.
That's why I avoid looksmax at all cost tbh

That's why I avoid looksmax at all cost tbh

Yup, same here. I went there only once when the first time it was launched.

You should have seen the "rating megathread" on this forum, it was a pure suifuel, this forum is basically teeming with good looking larping motherfucker losers. Good that that thread is permanently gone now and all those piece of shit attentionwhore motherfuckers have moved to looksmax.org. It was a great decision made by the mods.

Yup, same here. I went there only once when the first time it was launched.

You should have seen the "rating megathread" on this forum, it was a pure suifuel, this forum is basically teeming with good looking larping motherfucker losers. Good that that thread is permanently gone now and all those piece of shit attentionwhore motherfuckers have moved to looksmax.org. It was a great decision made by the mods.
Yup. Seriously, those dudes were just proving how retarded a Chad is naturally : risking to get doxxed just to get attention from some straight male losers, wtf did they expect ? :feelstastyman:

> Guests: 58

@Ritalincel

Bears shit in the woods.
The Pope is Catholic.

eh at least kiwifarms makes fun of everyone and they admit to get a kick out of ridiculing people, IT instead pretend they are righteous and morally right for making fun of a bunch of losers.
I guess everyone on reddit needs to convince themselves that they are good persons, or at least pretend to.

I give no fucks about some sociopaths from an obsessive incel fan sub

Yup. Seriously, those dudes were just proving how retarded a Chad is naturally : risking to get doxxed just to get attention from some straight male losers, wtf did they expect ? :feelstastyman:

Exactly, they want validations from a bunch of pathetic subhuman ethnics, those are such fucking losers, JFL.

IT should go commit graveyard

Finally found the only group of people that deserves to be systematically wiped out.