Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope IT member posts a photo of an incel meeting, everyone calls them attractive

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Some foids say they’d date them based on looks alone

67EE941B EE0C 40D7 9FE7 1966A3A35209

Some foids say they’d date them based on looks alone
They're saying that to virtue signal, in real life they'd act like whores if they were approached by them.

They're saying that to virtue signal, in real life they'd act like whores if they were approached by them.
They’d probably accuse them of rape just for being asked out by them

Virtue signaling never stops

I just saw that. I scrolled down to see if someone posted that.
Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. It's been posted twice (so far) On in-cel tears.
They are all way better looking then me.
Since women called them cute and would date them, they are voluntary Virgins

It seems like, that they had a fun time ngl

The blonde dude mogs the shit out of me. Everyone else looks incel-tier though.

Not a single one is even a Chadlite the best are average as fuck

lmao notice how not one black shows up, there are a shit ton of coal burner whores in california and its also chad central there, no possible way the guys in that pic could compete

Last edited:
lmao notice how not one black shows up, there are a shit ton of coal burner whores in southern california and its also chad central there, no possible way the guys in that pic could compete
This was in California?

Looks like a bunch of normie volcels

Not a single one is even a Chadlite the best are average as fuck
one maybe high-tier normie. Everyone else average or worse. sub8 rule is bs, but as a sub6 it's pretty much over (maybe as a 5/10 you can approach 1000 foids and find one who will fuck and ghost).

It seems like, that they had a fun time ngl
LifeFuel for them
Looks like a bunch of normie volcels
Some do look like truecels
I just saw that. I scrolled down to see if someone posted that.
Glad I'm not the only one that saw that. It's been posted twice (so far) On in-cel tears.
They are all way better looking then me.
Since women called them cute and would date them, they are voluntary Virgins
What do you look like?

Is it bad that most of them actually mog me to oblivion?

They'll ghost those incels in the 3rd conversation, use them as betabuxx for free diner and then never speak to them again.

one maybe high-tier normie. Everyone else average or worse. sub8 rule is bs, but as a sub6 it's pretty much over (maybe as a 5/10 you can approach 1000 foids and find one who will fuck and ghost).

you think the blonde dude is a 6? maybe

They all look subhuman

Actually a few look like chads
Who of these losers looks even remotely close to a chad (9 or 10/10)?! I doubt even one of those is in chad territory considering height alone. I don't even see anyone with a frame >5.

Most of IT are prolly blind if they find them attractive

Imagine ER went to this meeting
Face-wise most of of them are around 3-4, the only tall guy there is overweight, though gotta say, most of them could fashionmaxx, they're wearing these cheap hoodies.

@BrendioEEE lost long big brother is in the green California hoodie :feelswhere::feelskek::feelskek:

all of them are average to below-average dudes you wouldn't stop to look at in the streets, women would ghost almost all of them, the white high tier normie in the middle wearing a black shirt doesn't look like an incel though

you think the blonde dude is a 6? maybe
5.5, but he's also one of shortest. If that eye asymmetry in the picture is legit and he's not just doing something weird from the photo than he might be sub 5.

There’s no doubt in my mind a couple of these guys are 4 or 5’s at most, but in 2020 you have to be a 7-8 male, not a 4 or 5.

Isn’t this pic fake

Truth. If foids actually treated these guys well they wouldn’t be there (unless they’re federa bureau of investigationmaxxing).

Truth. If foids actually treated these guys well they wouldn’t be there (unless they’re federa bureau of investigationmaxxing).
The ones who aren't incel are either under cover IT cucks or FBI like you said.

Or they have autism which causes inceldom

First off it talks about us like we are dogs oo so cute they look so happy etc secondly most of it is gay so this doesn’t change anything it

In hindsight the trucels there were probably vaporized by a predator drone the minute they left.

Is this exactly real ? If so how went there

In hindsight the trucels there were probably vaporized by a predator drone the minute they left.
Or abducted, tortured and killed by chads