Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW IT Member kieraey, SMILING at us is not being kind, it's actually NOT a laughing matter AT ALL

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

She wanna smile at random dudes.

She claims she doesn't hate men, but like IT whatever, you literally say every man wants to kill you if you don't smile at them, like none of us feel entitled to your stupid fucking smile. Like you need to actually stop BITCHING ABOUT yourself. You hate men the men who fight wars for you, the men who.... I mean, the list goes on.

You don't hate incels. You hate men.

Yes, we hate humanity. You're the ugliest of all, because you hate the same people who you yourself benefit from. It's ridiculous.

You're a feminist, I know many of you don't like to identify as such but by the mere fact that you're born as a woman and you want to protect yourself, you're feminist, because you simply can't protect yourself on your own.

This isn't a ragefuel, I know none of you are angry, you probably see being angry as something inspirational like that Emma Watson bitch doesn't know shit, but you know, just a post about IT, I don't think females realize the degree to which they're feminist. :feelskek:

Anyway, IT Member, there's a difference between smiling at someone dying vs smiling at someone who's happy and satisfied, at that point, you just leave them alone, unless you're willing to satisfy them, in this case, sex.

Now honestly I just wanna be treated okay, I know I'm not entitled to sex it's just weird, but just if you girls are reading this, don't say you're not a feminist and women don't have privileges when they do. Women also have weaknesses, I know there's nothing you can do to be stronger than a man, this is childish.

I just say, I don't want to kill you just because you didn't offer me sex. I'm angry at you because you smile and laugh at a man who's struggling and dying and going through hell. IncelTears is designed to do that, it's made for that. You need to understand, smiling at someone on the street is not the same as refusing to help someone and smiling at their efforts going into waste, smiling at them dying.

Get off IncelTears, do real life.

Just something I say, there's nothing that's morally good, morality especially in cases like this, is completely relative. I understand the extent to which you'll never be able to relate to their life but laughing at them when they tell you they're being tortured (kind of) is just cruel and turns an innocent smile into a monster's laughter.

Just let ITcels stew in their own delusions :feelsclown: