Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT Member Admits To Harrassing People For ”Guilty Pleasure”

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
IMG 6321
IMG 6322

so the theory of it members being angry normie bullies from high school is correct. They miss the times they bullied uglies for enjoyment in school and now that it’s gone and they can go to jail for harrassment they go ahead and go online to do it.

imagine being a sex haver and lurking on an incel forum. it's almost like they have dead bedrooms with nothing better to do.

IMG 6323
Nice and the cops will deal with you once you harass me. I did nothing illegal and never said anything illegal in my post and that is breaking reddit toc by threating me Quit acting all tough you’re probably some scrawny nerdy ass guy like us
IMG 6324

lol these people are all sociopaths. The foid legit purposely walked in my way and i’m allowed to be on my phone whenever i want. The sidewalk is huge just walk out of my way. Legit no one else gave me a problem before. Many people go on there phones so what? I did nothing wrong

Last edited:
imagine being a sex haver and lurking on an incel forum. it's almost like they have dead bedrooms with nothing better to do.
Yeah they’re definitely low tier normies or beckie’s or normies who became uglier who peaked in high school and now they’re fucked and wanna experience high school again

I guess you can call faggot trannies sex havers if you want but are they really?

I guess you can call faggot trannies sex havers if you want but are they really?
that's 90% of them. for the other 10% that happen to be straight, they are definitely in a sexless relationship or dried out trash

that's 90% of them. for the other 10% that happen to be straight, they are definitely in a sexless relationship or dried out trash
And getting cucked.(Because they are low testosterone soys who don't understand women)