Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT Making Fun of Tate For Being Ugly and Boneless

Interestingly, leftists in general started berating Andrew Tate for his looks the moment he got arrested. It's almost as if leftists are hypocritical assholes who are incredibly lookist.

What does Tate have to do with incels exactly? I thought cucktears was an anti-incel sub.

Heightpilled again.

Robert Garnicas isn't any better.

Interestingly, leftists in general started berating Andrew Tate for his looks the moment he got arrested. It's almost as if leftists are hypocritical assholes who are incredibly lookist.
Fuck both sides of the spectrum, fuck all

Looks don't matter.......

-proceed to mock looks.

Also do these fucking idiots not realize that Tate is not an incel. Misogynist does not equal incel you idiots.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Sometimes I think God is trolling me and then I see delusional and mentally ill people like this and realize that maybe life isn't so bad and that God may be watching after me after all. Sure I'm an incel but at least I'm not idiotic to the point of becoming transgender and trying to convince myself I'm something I'm not. I was given the ability to rationally think, can't say the same for some of these fucks.
You didn’t get it. She’s so ugly that someone commented that she was transgender, even tho she herself isn’t one.

Proving Blackpill

You didn’t get it. She’s so ugly that someone commented that she was transgender, even tho she herself isn’t one.
Oh shit I didn't even read the second comment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. That's fucking brutal.

Same forum that says "no one cares about looks" and then they make a mockery of his looks when he still mogs the entire subreddit to hell and back

What does he have to do with incels? Just another Redpill Grifter looking to boost his bank account and rep on the backs of low tier men. Hilarious how these people keep getting associated with incels despite them being the original "enemy".

This animal has already been exposed as a filthy beaner larping as a sheboon

So, now even IT also acknowledges that ugly men can't be alpha.

"She" is lying.

See, shit like this is so fucking annoying. These IT pricks make fun of Tate's looks and at the same time make fun of him for supposedly being insecure and going full on wealthmaxxing/statusmaxxing/materialistmaxxing but what the fuck else was he supposed to do? That's precisely WHY so many guys obsess over money and shit. Tate made the best life for himself that he could despite not being good looking. He gets pussy even if it is paid for. What do IT fucks prefer him to do? Be ugly AND poor? At least Tate put actual effort into his life, became a pro boxer, hustled for money. He's 1000% more respectable than any fucking lazy cunt toilet or their simps.

2 inches is pretty significant

Literally wear slightly bigger shoes and you can height-match him, Nike Airs will do that. So you're 6 foot or 6'1? As Andrew Tate is usually reported to be either 6'3 or 6'2.

See, shit like this is so fucking annoying. These IT pricks make fun of Tate's looks and at the same time make fun of him for supposedly being insecure and going full on wealthmaxxing/statusmaxxing/materialistmaxxing but what the fuck else was he supposed to do? That's precisely WHY so many guys obsess over money and shit. Tate made the best life for himself that he could despite not being good looking. He gets pussy even if it is paid for. What do IT fucks prefer him to do? Be ugly AND poor? At least Tate put actual effort into his life, became a pro boxer, hustled for money. He's 1000% more respectable than any fucking lazy cunt toilet or their simps.

Yes, yes they do. They want all men to be miserable. They are called Incel TEARS. They enjoy the suffering of men, especially men who can't have sex.

Latin America is filled with Africans though. It's funny how I'm "Black" in Latin America but "Hispanic / Latino" in the USA.

Same forum that says "no one cares about looks" and then they make a mockery of his looks when he still mogs the entire subreddit to hell and back

They literally do that all the time, they are Blackpillers who just want to laugh at the men in a lower caste as them, that's it.

He's a beaner who's larping as foid with pics of random thots from the internet.
No, that's his wife, Genesis Sabino Garnica.

He previously impersonated 14-year-old Korean Instagram model, Yu_Jeong_05, and offered her "virginity" to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

That's OP's wife.

This is OP:

1*w4cy2BjL1IuZqXHp6AYvPg.webp

in which city is this subhuman trash currently living?
i know a venezuelan brocel, maybe he can troll this pedo irl :feelsdevil:

Barquisimeto.

Oh shit I didn't even read the second comment :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. That's fucking brutal.
her response to it was hilarious, that comment probably gutted her but she can't get upset because that would be insulting to trannies in this new clown world

There lack of self awareness is astounding lol