Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It looks like Slovaks will elect a pro-EU pro-West "progressive" femoid for president

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

Voters have rallied to her despite her publicly declared tolerance of LGBT rights such as civil partnerships and adoption, controversial positions in a predominantly Catholic country that forbids same-sex marriage and is known for conservative attitudes.

The election of such an avowedly pro-western figure, who openly favours the Nato alliance and EU membership, would provide welcome relief to liberals at a time when neighbouring countries, namely, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland, are led by populist politicians of varying stripes.

Look at the white knight feminist cuck promo she made for the election campaign:

JFL at this promo. White knights, feminists and cucks ganging up on some sub8 man. And Slovak cucks still vote for her LOL.

JFL at people who think Eastern Europeans aren't cucked. Poland and Hungary are exceptions, but the rest of Eastern Euro EU countries are massive cucks and white knights and servants of the EU.

Even Western Europe is waking up and becoming anti-EU while these poor Eastern Euros want to white knight it.

lol @ leftist campaigning using LBGT as if it's that big of an issue to exemplify. these cucks are so out if reach with the common folk, it's insane.

Hungary and Poland are OK but the following Eastern Euro lands are extremely cucked: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia. It looks like these lands need to return to being governed by Austrians and Hungarians and need to be ruled by based Habsburg emperors with an iron fist. Austria-Hungary needs to be brought back for their own good.

Aha. Fuckers trying to spread their bullshit even in the east?

Fuck their degeneracy spreading plan.

Every country with a foid leader is accelerating its collapse x10

RIP slovakia, it survived the hapsburgs, the natsocs and the commies but the blue pilled cucks were even more deadly than the last three combined

based. slovakcels understanding accelerationism and making conditions as miserable as possible is the key to any progress

Russia needs to send tanks to Czechoslovakia again.

R.I.P. Slovakia, I had hope for the Visegrád-States, but I guess they will also fall like the rest of the west did.

They will enjoy gynocracy, declining standard-of-living and mass-immigration of young men.
(I would welcome mass immigration of young foids tho, but strangely no one wants that except me.)

RIP slovakia
i was that on that guy place, i would get up and beat the crap of the entire restaurent, i don't think anybody there(the people in the ad) could stop me

With this, all of the countries that my ancestors descended from have been thoroughly corrupted and destroyed. We need to claim what's ours again.

RIP slovakia
i was that on that guy place, i would get up and beat the crap of the entire restaurent, i don't think anybody there(the people in the ad) could stop me

He is a cuck for accepting to appear in such ad in the first place.

He is a cuck for accepting to appear in such ad in the first place.
true, bur serious, i can't imagine myself being indimitade by the people from that video, they look like the people i used to bully in HS

true, bur serious, i can't imagine myself being indimitade by the people from that video, they look like the people i used to bully in HS

They literally look like NPCs.

Electing a foid as president is the beyond cucked