Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT lives in half of this forums head rent free

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Who gives a fuck what some landwhale and cuckshed dweller think.

They don't get to me, they are there to laugh at nothing more.

I don't, If it weren't for people posting about them here I wouldn't even know they exist.

I'd say it's the other way around tbh. BrazilianCuckma spends every waking hour of his miserable existence trying to find ways to disparage us.

I'd say it's the other way around tbh. BrazilianCuckma spends every waking hour of his miserable existence trying to find ways to disparage us.
You're right, but paying them any attention is stupid.
Maybe screencap them getting mad at our posts. However when someone makes thread about how retarded they are that's just cringe my dude

i laugh at them, they're a pity case

True tbh. The worst they can do is get our forum banned, to which we just rebuild. No normal person browses that subreddit. The people we should be worried about are our employers and government.

You know how pathetic they are when they bully suicidal people for female validation.

I agree. Half of you browse IT and then get fucking buttmad.
Just stop browsing their little shithole, it ain't that hard. While you're at it, stop posting their threads here, because they love that. They love knowing they live in our heads rent free.