Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT lifemogs you and me

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Yes there are real foids and trannies on IT that lifemog you, I remeber this low iq foid that kept on screen shotting me and some autist here gathered all her information she posted, and she was reasonably good looking and she had a chad bf. Most women on IT have a much better life than you, it doesnt matter if they post all the time because they can easily go on tinder and fuck as much guys as you want while you seethe here. Even trannies there life mog you, even resembling a female mammal guarantees them a life 1000x times better than yours. Even the soyboy numales will be better off than us, at least they'll delude themselves into thinking women are actually "nice", and will end up in a betabuxx relationship or a cuckhold relationship. So ffs stop writing so many threads in their honour, we already have compiled 100's of studies, dating experiments, sexual dimorphism, real life examples of jbw theory, and they never looked at it or debunked it, we're basically wasting our time trying to argue with them.

I hope they all die in agony

We know a lot of them lifemog us. That's the only reason they're on IT and not here. They've been genetically blessed enough not to worry about inceldom and have their mental health so damaged as most of us that we consider suicide almost daily. Of course, many of them are bluepilled copers who are as bad as we are, but a lot of them are just biased against us because of their luck and nothing else

We know a lot of them lifemog us. That's the only reason they're on IT and not here. They've been genetically blessed enough not to worry about inceldom and have their mental health so damaged as most of us that we consider suicide almost daily. Of course, many of them are bluepilled copers who are as bad as we are, but a lot of them are just biased against us because of their luck and nothing else
Your avi gives me headache

We know a lot of them lifemog us. That's the only reason they're on IT and not here. They've been genetically blessed enough not to worry about inceldom and have their mental health so damaged as most of us that we consider suicide almost daily.
The women are genetically blessed, there just woman so they're lifes are 1000x easier, and trannies have the same advantages, some are failed normies who use their jbw card to fuck ethnic women it seems. Oh but the numales there are only a bit better off than us as they're delusional, blackpills are unironically bad for you're health

Saying that a foid who fucks lifemogs me is like saying a rat who fucks lifemogs me. They are lesser creatures, the term lifemog doesn't even apply.

nobody cares about reddit
the state of.co is retarded

Cope, a lot of them will eventually rope because they are trannies and other mentally ill degenerates.

Saying that a foid who fucks lifemogs me is like saying a rat who fucks lifemogs me. They are lesser creatures, the term lifemog doesn't even apply.

Jfl no. No normal person would spend time on inceltears. Heck no normal person would know what inceltears is. First off its reddit so they are already irl losers. Second, they spend their time coping by shaming literal virgins. That's incomprehensible levels of pathetic.

Last edited:
Trannies are the only group who definitely don't lifemog us, they have higher suicide rates than incels.

and most guys on IT are incels in denial, they're no different from us.

Based

Don't you ever compare me to trannies and foids again buddy boyo

Jfl no. No normal person sould spend time on inceltears. Heck no normal person would know what inceltears is. First off its reddit so they are already irl losers. Second, they spend their time coping by shaming literal virgins. That's incomprehensible levels of pathetic.
cope, i've seen some of the pictures of the foids who spend time there, some are beckies that whore u/moonshine or whatever is gl enough to get 300000+ matches
nobody cares about reddit
the state of.co is retarded
lmao loads of people here are making threads about them

Any foid lifemogs any man at anything, this shouldn't be our point of reference. Still I think many non-tranny males on IT are just as desperate and hopeless as we, just bluepilled.

Don't you ever compare me to trannies and foids again buddy boyo
cope foids have happier lives than us, their having the tme of their lives rn

cope, i've seen some of the pictures of the foids who spend time there, some are beckies that whore u/moonshine or whatever is gl enough to get 300000+ matches

Lifemogging me is easy af

The term lifemog isn’t very relevant in this situation. It’s like saying a literal worm lifemogs me. They are subhuman scum who shouldn’t even be compared to me. I believe another user also said something along the lines of what I said

The term lifemog isn’t very relevant in this situation. It’s like saying a literal worm lifemogs me. They are subhuman scum who shouldn’t even be compared to me. I believe another user also said something along the lines of what I said

Yes there are real foids and trannies on IT that lifemog you, I remeber this low iq foid that kept on screen shotting me and some autist here gathered all her information she posted, and she was reasonably good looking and she had a chad bf. Most women on IT have a much better life than you, it doesnt matter if they post all the time because they can easily go on tinder and fuck as much guys as you want while you seethe here. Even trannies there life mog you, even resembling a female mammal guarantees them a life 1000x times better than yours. Even the soyboy numales will be better off than us, at least they'll delude themselves into thinking women are actually "nice", and will end up in a betabuxx relationship or a cuckhold relationship. So ffs stop writing so many threads in their honour, we already have compiled 100's of studies, dating experiments, sexual dimorphism, real life examples of jbw theory, and they never looked at it or debunked it, we're basically wasting our time trying to argue with them.
Are you talking about that crazy redhead toilet that always screenshotted mgtow posts?

That’s because they are just lower entities. They are barely even sentient. It’s like looking at a bluepilled cuck and saying he is having the time of his life. No he is not he is simply delusional and isn’t aware of his situation.

That’s because they are just lower entities. They are barely even sentient. It’s like looking at a bluepilled cuck and saying he is having the time of his life. No he is not he is simply delusional and isn’t aware of his situation.
mogs me
Are you talking about that crazy redhead toilet that always screenshotted mgtow posts?
no u/potatokimg she kept on screen shotting me when some autistic compiled all her info and she deleted her account when i called her by her frst name

Out of all the times I lurked on there and stalked IT users' profiles, I don't think I saw anyone there who would be above a 5.5. They're mostly older (usually ugly) millennials, who were normoids that were bullied in high school, and managed to get a girlfriend or got married before shit hit the fan and they believe in a just world fallacy because of it, or they just trannymaxx and delusionmaxx.

of course a foid lifemogs us, they live in console commands debug mode