Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It legit blows my mind to think that I am the first man not able to attract a woman in my bloodline

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
It legit blows my mind to think that I am the first man to not be able to get a simple thing as this,every other guy(my ancestors) in my bloodline for thousand years somehow managed to attract a woman and reproduce meanwhile I am a 23 years old khhv without even flirting a girl in my whole life JFL :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:Also I am realizing that every male relative I have had girlfriends/wives in my age wtf:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It truly is a saddening fact.

There was arranged marriage and rape in the past bro

I am a 23 years old khhv without even flirting a girl in my whole life JFL :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
Same here, I realized it was over when I became 23, once you reach that age your looks will only deteriorate.

This is a very sad feeling that every incel has to come to terms with at some point in their life. IT can drive you mad and cause you to spiral into depression.

But I want to take note that in 2020 there has never been a generation that has had it harder to procreate and enter relationships than our generation.
1) No war = no war torn villages and cities where all the men died and the women were spoils of war
2) Rape. Let's face it a lot of our ancestors had rape babies. The woman got raped and knew her place. Shut up and take care of the kids.
3) Incest. Let's face it a lot of our ancestors were at the very least cousins. Very easy to find a girl to fuck if you've lived and grown up with her for 18 years before you two settled down together.
4) Allocation of resources. Men don't have the same type and amount of resources as the guys of old did. If you had a stable job you were all but guaranteed a virgin teenage bride as you became a man. She knew her place and stayed in the house to raise the children. And she didn't give you any back lip. Or else!
5) Entertainment. The form of entertainment in the 1800s and for much of civilization was fucking and raising the children. That was it. Maybe read a book or two if you knew how to read but otherwise you would fuck a tight young girl to pass the time. In this heavily technology-centric world we are living in today there is so much forms of entertainment that both men and women just find a lot of more things to do to take our time. Usually it is for attention-grabbing for females and sexually-motivated materials for males but the fact still remains we occupy our time with copes rather than getting together and fucking our brains out.

You are the direct descendent of a single cell Amoeba that existed billions of years ago and all organisms between it and you were able to have sex except for you.

it’s not your fault buddy boyo

You probably had a bunch of uncles who couldn't either

My parents had arranged marriage so my father didn’t necessarily attract my mother

Let's face it a lot of our ancestors were at the very least cousins.
Everyone on this planet are still your cousins. This planet is all a big incest party.

04955140 F119 4FE7 8B41 A5DB0DB4A6DC

Holy fucking shit, brutal genetic tree pill

It legit blows my mind to think that I am the first man to not be able to get a simple thing as this,every other guy(my ancestors) in my bloodline for thousand years somehow managed to attract a woman and reproduce meanwhile I am a 23 years old khhv without even flirting a girl in my whole life JFL :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:Also I am realizing that every male relative I have had girlfriends/wives in my age wtf:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You realize that rape is a thing right?

Whose to say one of your ancestors couldn't attract shit, but he just didn't take no for an answer

Exactly

Yeah. Totally possible he had some rapists in the family tree with undesirable traits. Might even explain incel traits tbh