Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It kinda feels wrong when I have an advantage over others

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Rn I'm at the tech store to get a cheap PC and it was their last stock but they reserved it for me because the manager knows me (I used to go to a music centre that she worked in for music lessons when I was young) She felt bad for me for getting a cheap PC so she asked me if I want a better PC, I told her that I don't have enough money to pay for it, and she said that I can pay for it later. I accepted her offer so I got the better PC. I asked if I could also get a monitor and keyboard and she agreed so I got it along with the PC and she said that I can also pay for it later.

The manager said that I'm the only person who borrowed their products only because she knows me.

I noticed the tone of her voice got more aggressive/hostile as I got in debt for those things.

It kinda feels wrong for a subhuman like me to get this things because I feel like I don't deserve this. Does anyone else feel guilty when they get an advantage over others?

Nothing wrong with that. Chad would've got her number too.

She suggested it so it's okay.

If you wanna moralmaxx then just pay her exactly when you should and thank her again in the end.

No because i never got anything for free. Only rich kids feel this way. Ill take what i can get.