Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It just so happens

Didnt read any of this retarded shit.

At this point, nothing more can be said

I made a list of female height + male counterpart when I joined

And I also said 5'1 foids want 6'8 guys

You need to be at least 6f 3" and have an 8+ inch python to be seen a real man by these sluts now. :lasereyes:

Height is very important to them

my reaction when I see a post from r/tall

Sad Give Up GIF

You need to be at least 6f 3" and have an 8+ inch python to be seen a real man by these sluts now. :lasereyes:
Woman's brain=== Just control on how you are born theory any man can do that theory!

Reality = can't control height therefore men aren't free

Height is very important to them
Which is why I reject their preferences.....at this point it's just a genetic obessession they have with ruining the world.... they choose evil tallfags with an IQ of a nut instead of the glorious manlet with the mass of neutron star..... They keep repeating the same mistakes over and over which is why the female gender must be stopped and jailed. They have to live with their consequences forever and finally be forced to grow up! I want women with the same minds as men....they choose the manlets and we can see eye to eye. Ending this rivalry. It'll never happen because they keep chosing emotion over logic. Logic is the universes main principle of calculation. Emotion is the weakling product of chemical reactions found in puny organisms of earth.

Last edited:
Which is why I reject their preferences.....at this point it's just an obessession with ruining the world..... They love those things that caused us Horrendous amounts of suffering. They need to be stopped.
yes You shouldn't accept it. they are the real villians of this world

these short foids are genetically inferior and don’t deserve to date men who are significantly better material than them. But because of foid privilege they are able to make up for their shit genetics.

Height can only be recognized when a hole notices that his physical features compliment his mental state and ideologies.

Which is why I reject their preferences.....at this point it's just a genetic obessession they have with ruining the world.... they choose evil tallfags with an IQ of a nut instead of the glorious manlet with the mass of neutron star..... They keep repeating the same mistakes over and over which is why the female gender must be stopped and jailed. They have to live with their consequences forever and finally be forced to grow up! I want women with the same minds as men....they choose the manlets and we can see eye to eye. Ending this rivalry. It'll never happen because they keep chosing emotion over logic. Logic is the universes main principle of calculation. Emotion is the weakling product of chemical reactions found in puny organisms of earth.
Foids already ruined the Garden of Eden. What makes you think they won't stop ruining this civilization as well?
The future of humanity are dumb and brutal tallfags with dicks as long as a snake and pea-brained foids who thirst for the most extreme tallfag with the longest dick. My only hope is that they will be too dumb to care for the atomic waist.

Larp tbh. It’s like when men brag about a hot girl they ducked when she was probably average. The men are probably like 6’1 but they add like 4-5 inches to make them seem better.

Foids already ruined the Garden of Eden. What makes you think they won't stop ruining this civilization as well?
The future of humanity are dumb and brutal tallfags with dicks as long as a snake and pea-brained foids who thirst for the most extreme tallfag with the longest dick. My only hope is that they will be too dumb to care for the atomic waist.
My hope is that through hell and suffering from us will make them think otherwise. Tbf I don't give a shit that I'm opened to anything. If the universe actually DOES do something right then alright. If it doesn't. Oh well, I've predicted this millions of times before through PATHS and only to get called schizo.

The only way for humanity to change their evil ways is to target men and women and to target their evil nature and make them suffer and shriek as we forcefully cut off those human nature desires from being met. From their they can change. Like the universe it changed through violence. If we enact violence on all species of all earth. We can change said lifeform to be a obedient one. If we cause an apocalypse on purpose humans will be forced to change. It's the only path to freedom. Even if we must extinct mankind.

Last edited:
She's not nervous about anything she just made that thread to brag about her 6'7 chad bf lmao. Women flex in the most sneakiest ways possible