Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It just so happens

Fucking hypocritical femlet!

Jfl posting that at r/short, she is rubbing it in their face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: redditors are biggest cucks in the world.

Last edited:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""coincidence"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
The same people that would say that men can't refuse to fuck landwhales bc it would be discriminatory or bs like that :feelsclown:

I know a 148 cm toilet who has never been with a man shorter than 190 cm.

I'm 188 cm (latest measure with good posture) and a 150 cm Chinese toilet I know calls me "short". A 150 cm Vietnamese toilet said that she has never been with "a man as short as me" and said that my height was the main reason she felt unattracted to be (friendzone).

I see more toilets taller than me with short men than I see short toilets with average height men. I'm convinced that they're trying to balance out their genes on a subconscious level. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attraction is eugenics, she knows that her sons will have a 99% chance of life-long Inceldom if she reproduces with a man shorter than 195 cm. She said "185", but toilets always discount a man by 10 cm (though female friends always virtue signal and call you taller than you are, so never ask a toilet what she thinks of her friends, it's all lies). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Never in the history of mankind has a foid ever taken responsibility for her actions.

Jfl posting that at r/short, she is rubbing it in their face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: redditors are biggest cucks in the world.
At least the stupid whore got downboated :horror:

and the cucks are enjoying getting cucked

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/wa1m16/comment/ihynrtv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

yes m'lady you are entitled to go for tall chads ignore our struggles we like to see you cucking us with them :soy:

I really cant understand men who excuse everything foid do.
At least the stupid whore got downboated :horror:
There was probably a lot of shortcels who got pissed off but they cant comment because of the bahammer :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

hope this retarded little gremlin gets brutally beaten by a thugmaxxed tallfag

I know a 148 cm toilet who has never been with a man shorter than 190 cm.

I'm 188 cm (latest measure with good posture) and a 150 cm Chinese toilet I know calls me "short". A 150 cm Vietnamese toilet said that she has never been with "a man as short as me" and said that my height was the main reason she felt unattracted to be (friendzone).

I see more toilets taller than me with short men than I see short toilets with average height men. I'm convinced that they're trying to balance out their genes on a subconscious level. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attraction is eugenics, she knows that her sons will have a 99% chance of life-long Inceldom if she reproduces with a man shorter than 195 cm. She said "185", but toilets always discount a man by 10 cm (though female friends always virtue signal and call you taller than you are, so never ask a toilet what she thinks of her friends, it's all lies). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
nigger, I doubt those chinks are being serious. you're black. Being 188cm has fuck all to do with it. I'm 173 and my bro is 183 and he has gotten asked out

Why do people keep telling incels we can't demand a beautiful partner for ourselves because of our ugly faces?