Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It just so happens that I'm married to a normal height male but I totally would

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20190928 144654

th

Yes and I can fly

Just stop fucking posting this shit I don't want to read this infuriating stuff.

virtue signaling

ofc she wants nothing to do with a 5 3 guy , stop deluding yourself

you dont need high iq to see that , thats a lie

virtue signaling

ofc she wants nothing to do with a 5 3 guy , stop deluding yourself

you dont need high iq to see that , thats a lie
It is important to post it since there are many lurkers here who could fall for this and feel an ease from the blackpill

If it wasn't for the fact that I was married to my 6 feet tall bodybuilder husband, I'd be ALL OVER the bald Indian janitor at work.

Also, JFL at the idea that any married woman today would actually be loyal to her husband.

If it wasn't for the fact that I was married to my 6 feet tall bodybuilder husband, I'd be ALL OVER the bald Indian janitor at work.

Also, JFL at the idea that any married woman today would actually be loyal to her husband.

What's the possibility he's a gigachad like Tom Cruise?

is that a tranny