Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It Just so Happens" collection

It reads like satire, but it is genuine foid "logic".

> my boyfriend isn't some 6'4 manbeast, he's only 6 ft tall.

Holy fucking shit. top 14% percentile of height is "only".

I'm gonna have some fun reading through these rage fuels. Should be pinned tbh, good collection

jfl if you believe women and their lies. :feelsclown:

dumb whore collection

> my boyfriend isn't some 6'4 manbeast, he's only 6 ft tall.

Holy fucking shit. top 14% percentile of height is "only".

I'm gonna have some fun reading through these rage fuels. Should be pinned tbh, good collection
This is the most brutal part. If even 6'0 is "only" how tf does anyone shorter than that cope? Let alone being short, ugly, and skinny?

This is the most brutal part. If even 6'0 is "only" how tf does anyone shorter than that cope? Let alone being short, ugly, and skinny?
Shorter than 6ft don't exist in their eyes

And someone here says that it's not OVER if you are sub 185/6'1 manlet :feelstastyman: :bluepill::feelsahh:

mom saw a guy on tv next to an ogre and he said the ogre must be huge. coz he was next to a 'normal' sized man. looked up the normal sized man, 6'. means normal out of those they consider human
Saved and archived.

virtue signaling is an innate property of every foid

short men should watch this instead of trying something stupid like wearing high heel shoe or taking pictures to make them look taller.

Hey lurkers

Ever need a reason on why you shouldn't take women seriously?

Here you go

"But height doesn't matter, all of Tom Cruise's wife's have been at least 2 inches taller than him" :soy:

Fantastic content, should be pinned