Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel it just hit me that even if i graduate college and get a six figure career i'll still be a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
i've always had it in my head that once i graduate college and become some code monkey with a six figure salary i'll have ascended. FUCK NO. i'm still going to be a massive loser when i get there, i just now realized this yesterday. at this rate i'd rather join the army or have some redpilled job like welder than go through with this comp sci degree. fuck. what do you guys think?

If I had the chance at making six figures I would go for it.

moneymaxx then Bangkok or bust tbhtbhnglngl

You'll prob get laid if you have a personality that allows you to flaunt your money.

I might be coping because I have like over 400 job applications denied, but i'm pretty confident at this point that interdimensional demons are preventing me from even getting a minimum wage job because if I did I would be able to escape this satanic hellhole and not be Incel.

Join the military.

I might be coping because I have like over 400 job applications denied, but i'm pretty confident at this point that interdimensional demons are preventing me from even getting a minimum wage job because if I did I would be able to escape this satanic hellhole and not be Incel.
Inter-dimensional demons is an interesting term for describing HR

I’m glad I learned that lesson before I plunged myself into crippling debt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back