Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "It just happened it's not my fault"

G

Guest2

I wonder how a guy can fuck someone's girlfriend after meeting them for one night. I mean, this guy must have respected her so much, listened to her problems, looked after her kid, bought her things and brought her on dates ALL in ONE NIGHT!

Just lol. Just lol at people saying "it just happened" when the only thing there was pure attraction. Desire is the only thing that matters, and just fucking LOL at the people who continue moving the goal posts saying that we just don't play the long game and don't do this or that, when people have sex and "it just happened" ahahahahahahaha you fucking delusional retards the only thing that "just happened" was someone's facial bones being formed in a superior way in the womb

Tbh, it is brutal. I would get really mad if that happened to me. Thats why i need asexual gf.

foids are fucking liars
the worst is that in my country they gettin big money for kids ded srs, they dont need even to work, ask other poles bro
they should be without any help, it was their decision to fuck with someone after few hours and they should take resposibilty for it
but ye ye we have to pay taxes on their good, fuck this clown world, its over

Lust from sexual attraction, that’s how it happens. Lust for Chad surpasses the desire to be a moral person.

Proof that personality is irelevant

Proof that betabuxx cuckholding is more common than most people think.

It just happened=it was Chad