Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It it was pre 2000, I think half of us here would actually have a chance

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Alot of us have parents who could be ugly but it didnt stop them decades ago, if only we were born in another era.

If my mom had Tinder, my dad would've never had a chance with her.

I'd say 2007 was the turning point ngl

Alot of us have parents who could be ugly but it didnt stop them decades ago, if only we were born in another era.
Tinder destroyed any chance low tier normies had. They are all incel or cuck now.

the smartphone+social media was the nail in the coffin

Possibly, if my looks were my only problem then I'd definitely have a solid chance. But I can barely speak to people irl, never know what to say, which is one of the reasons that led me to just give up on trying.

Tinder was humanity’s biggest mistake.

Possibly, if my looks were my only problem then I'd definitely have a solid chance. But I can barely speak to people irl, never know what to say, which is one of the reasons that led me to just give up on trying.
Same. But I attribute much of my social awkwardness to, starting from 2002, spending half of my life sat in front of an internet-connected PC.

I wish I was born at an earlier time tbh

2007 for sure
pre 2000 for most of us to be TOTALLY able to ascend
pre 1920s for truecels

Man, I honestly wish I was born in the pre-internet, post-ww2 generation.
That were the golden times.
After war, economy had to be build back up, therefore it was growing. You could build a business.
No internet to flood your brain with shitposts and useless memes.
And the most important thing: ww2 killed many many men, so that there was an excess of women.

BS. They wanted the best looking guys even then.

My father did have 4 children with my mother. So yeah, probably.
Social media really ruined the last bastion of hope for guys like us.

Man, I honestly wish I was born in the pre-internet, post-ww2 generation.
That were the golden times.
After war, economy had to be build back up, therefore it was growing. You could build a business.
No internet to flood your brain with shitposts and useless memes.
And the most important thing: ww2 killed many many men, so that there was an excess of women.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

For most guys on this site it would make a difference but if you are trucel bottom dweller then wouldn't have mattered. I think most guys on here will ascend anyway.. they just need to expand their horizons a bit.

Maybe it was easier pre internet to be deluded and blue pilled without any objective information to compare yourself to..I knew of incels for a long time before it finally sunk in that I was one.

social medias : Facebook (Zuckerberg), Whatsapp (Zuckerberg), Instagram (Zuckerberg)
tinder : Sean Rad and Justin Mateen
android : Larry Paige, Sergei Brin

Ohhh, l wonder who could be behind all these persons : )

i always put it down like this

any time before 2006 was a good year to try and get woman
2008 was the tuning point in my opinion. if you didn't have anything with woman pre-2008 you are sort of fucked.
2012 and beyond is when man shaming/hating really kicked into gear, this was more fuel to the fire that was already burning.
2017-2019 is where the zoomers got into the dating market, essentially diluting it. if you are 25-30 by this time it means most woman in your age bracket are either taken or don't want to be in a relationship.

so in a nutshell, were fucked unless something major happens in the world. (war,economy etc)

i always put it down like this

any time before 2006 was a good year to try and get woman
2008 was the tuning point in my opinion. if you didn't have anything with woman pre-2008 you are sort of fucked.
2012 and beyond is when man shaming/hating really kicked into gear, this was more fuel to the fire that was already burning.
2017-2019 is where the zoomers got into the dating market, essentially diluting it. if you are 25-30 by this time it means most woman in your age bracket are either taken or don't want to be in a relationship.

so in a nutshell, were fucked unless something major happens in the world. (war,economy etc)

So true, or fat, leftovers, etc.

depends on where you live, in poorer parts of europe you could have a great time in the 90s, after 2000 the fun was already over, either you are cool and somebody or you can fuck off

depends on where you live, in poorer parts of europe you could have a great time in the 90s, after 2000 the fun was already over, either you are cool and somebody or you can fuck off

Women being allowed online was humanity's biggest mistake.
Yep. Until the late 90s\early 2000s, the internet was the preserve of anoraks, nerds, computer enthuasists, and the like. Then Windows 98, AOL, Amazon, online shopping, and Myspace came along and the West was ruined. The smartphone, Facebook, Tinder etc. came later and are just the final nails in the coffin.

Thislfioserfks

The second term of the obama presidency is what fucked everything up. Prior to 2012 life was livable.