Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT: It Is Normal To Disrespect Soldiers

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v7ht34/and_what_you_gonna_do_post_about_it_on_a_forum/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Fuck you retards. They can do this shit party somewhere but not there. And also check this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v7ht34/and_what_you_gonna_do_post_about_it_on_a_forum/ibkrpp3?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share&context=3

IT: We are respectful to races, religions, sexual choices.
Also IT: Ares isn't real you idiot.

Mods please make this forum private. Lurkers are more than incels in this forum these days.

Fuck soldiers. Probably they were normies too.

THESE SOY TRANNIES AND CUCKS HAVE ONLY RESPECT FOR OBESE BLUE HAIRED NIGGER TRANNY DYKES ON REALITY SHOWS AND ON TIKTOK THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FAGGOTRY AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE ELSE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I FUCKING HATE FAGGOT ZOOMER REDDITOR SOY NORMIE LIBERAL TRANNY LOVING SIMP CUCKS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I hate them

Why do you care about IT? I'm certain that most of us lifemog the average IT member.

Mods please make this forum private. Lurkers are more than incels in this forum these days.
No, the alphabet agents wouldn't allow it because they need eyes on us.

Don't give ITards what they want. Making this forum private because of these brainless bullies would literally be self-censorship, it would mean that other lost Incels won't be able to access good blackpilled discussions because some retards with undeveloped brains tries insulting us. :society::society::society:

Just ignore the ITards, I've literally never seen a post from them... Mostly because, I can't....

Screenshot 20220608 193137

I'm not going to install your stupid app Reddit.

Anyhow, the only time ITards ever come into my life is when people whine about them here.

Don't give ITards what they want. Making this forum private because of these brainless bullies would literally be self-censorship, it would mean that other lost Incels won't be able to access good blackpilled discussions because some retards with undeveloped brains tries insulting us. :society::society::society:

Just ignore the ITards, I've literally never seen a post from them... Mostly because, I can't....

View attachment 623245

I'm not going to install your stupid app Reddit.

Anyhow, the only time ITards ever come into my life is when people whine about them here.

Doesn't work in "Desktop mode" either.

Screenshot 20220608 193342

Doesn't work in "Desktop mode" either.

View attachment 623247

What I'm trying to say here, most people can view this website and only a small minority of idiots that enjoy Reddit and take the trouble to actually download the Reddit app can see their pathetic little community. Our community helps lonely men, their community bullies lonely men.

Why should WE Lock up? :society::society::society:

They can do this shit party somewhere but not there.
Such disrespect to fallen warriors. They should be incarcerated and have sex party in jail. :feelsbaton:

What I'm trying to say here, most people can view this website and only a small minority of idiots that enjoy Reddit and take the trouble to actually download the Reddit app can see their pathetic little community. Our community helps lonely men, their community bullies lonely men.

Why should WE Lock up? :society::society::society:
Tbh anyone who unironically says we should be locked up is probably on the lower end of the IQ spectrum. Most people here are pretty chill and are mad at the world at worst.
To lock us up for our beliefs is unconstitucional in most western countries and there isn't a single judge who will lock us for wrongthink lol.

THESE SOY TRANNIES AND CUCKS HAVE ONLY RESPECT FOR OBESE BLUE HAIRED NIGGER TRANNY DYKES ON REALITY SHOWS AND ON TIKTOK THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FAGGOTRY AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE ELSE:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I FUCKING HATE FAGGOT ZOOMER REDDITOR SOY NORMIE LIBERAL TRANNY LOVING SIMP CUCKS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Hard to believe to that they are near 100000 users, but probably 50 of them regularly post things on there