Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is wild how normiefags just click in

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel
★★★★
Like i really dont understand it at all been in orientation for 2 days already and we had a shit ton of group discussions )obv if youre a truecel noone wants to fucking group with you for some reason because you really aint got shit to offer ) and i just sit there my mind completely gone in these groups and im just apathetic about it what sucks is that im required to attend this bullshit for another 4 days and all they do is lecture about shit i dont care about and try to get us to start friendships but with normies man its like a fucking flow they have like holy shit how the fuck do they do it? They just click in like a chain and just yap and yao about normie bullshit (sports games movies anime etc) whilist im just sitting there in the background like a npv character on my phone scrolling x or reddit it’s just mind boggling how normies connect and there is this one foid who for sure has daddy issues no doubt who has an annoying white bitch voice with her hair dyed red and she’s like 4’11 and dear god i fucking hate how she sounds my tism impulses just wanna fucking yell at her to shut the fuck up and she dresses like a fucking slut too hopefully she gets by a nigger on this god foresaken campus

That is my experience every time

That is my experience every time
I wanna absolute rope srsly im going to fucking die of boredom i havent felt joy since i was like 14 mang :cryfeels::feelsrope:

No NT = no life

Because that's all that life is. Ignore all the complexity. It's just looks and that's it.
Takes a second to figure out who is breeding and befriending material based on looks.