Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is Usually Other Subhumans That Bully Incels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have observed that the ones who bully and ridicule incels the most are males and femoids who are ugly themselves or average at best. Good looking chads and the the hottest femoids often treat incels normally or even with kindness, now this is usually with pity or condescension but the fact is they do not go out of their way to mistreat incels. For example the people who laughed at me and treated me like dirt yesterday were either old ugly or average, whereas good looking people have often treated me normally, although mostly with pity.

True as fuck. I remember manlets my height trying to make fun of the taller guys saying shit like "you're a tree" or other dumb shit like that. They're all trying to cope by being the superior subhuman.

inceltears = INCELCOPE

they are all low T fat neckbeardy aspies with fat aspie gfs if any. and they claim to be chad. fucking lol. they are posting on reddit the only site failed normies go on.

true normies limit themselves to twitter, instagram, snapchat.

This is cope. Guys who fucked with me and bullied me in high school were good looking guys, and they were all tall football players.

Everybody treats me like shit but I have noticed that fatass failed normies are often the harshest